TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Scammer alert: Kierahafuturu

PastorJean
Fri, 26/11/2021 - 09:15

The guy scammed me for the covenant morbid angel bp. I was going to pay with protection, but paypal fee's have gotten ridiculous. Even though now that Dwi Widianti (kierahafuturu on TSS) stole my money and ran I regret it now. I trusted the 3 great reviews (who knows if fake reviews) and he seemed to have a solid amount of merch for sale on tss, so I didn't think he would throw all that away for a quick scam.

I already had one of these bp's on a jacket, but I got a new olive color jacket and wanted a second one for that one. After I paid, Dwi Widianti (kierahafuturu) gave me excuses of being sick and made me wait to send it. Since we're still in the middle of the pandemic, I thought I should be a bit understanding and gave him some time only to have him disappear from TSS completely with my money and not send the bp.

After he stopped logging in I asked for my money back. Sick or not it's just a couple of clicks, but he completely ignored my tss messages as well as my emails on 2 of his accounts.

I know he's fine because I contacted him through various emails as well and sent him a couple of google hangouts invitations. The dumbass accepted one and immediately deleted it the next second. I know I got had and it's probably too late now, but any other suggestions are appreciated. I want to expose this lowlife so no one else gets robbed.

Beware of Dwi Widianti Kierahafuturu on tss. Outside this site avoid Dwi Widianti and do not deal with or pay to overcrustreigns@gmail.com nor kirerahafuturu@gmail.com

Djinn's picture

I don't know why, but I always thought that he/she was a scammer, I even wanted to tell doc about it on a forum but never did, I think it's another dismasiblis account

Doomgarlic's picture

Did you pay as "friends & family" or "goods & services"? The buyer should never pay the fees, it's the seller who pays the fees, it's all in the fine print! If you can, open a paypal case! I wish you the best of luck!

PastorJean's picture

Thanks. When striking a deal, the buyer can use the fees as leverage. I did open a case with paypal. They are currently reviewing it. I think I should win because he will not reply, and of he does, well, he should answer for his theft.

394,333 items in the gallery, 811,658 comments, and 159 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments