TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

scam problem with shellfiredefense

neckton
Thu, 13/06/2019 - 19:34

Hi,

i made a trade with the user over facebook.
He wanted to send me some patches, and even gave me a tracking number, but it never worked.
Today a friend of mine offered him another patch he was searching, and he showed him the exact same patches he already did "send" me two days ago.

After posting it in a patch group, several others also posted, that he tried to trade with them the exact same patches!

So be aware!

neckton's picture

Well, i can't post pictures, so i can't send the screenshots.
And when suggested, that we can make here a trade, so he get's a review, he just said, that he isn't using this page often...

And did you ever hear from someone that he was really getting a rare patch from him?

Megazero's picture

Yeah he's offering the Sinister patch repeatedly (among others), some other people already got ripped i think. I was about to trade with him but he said he had no account here at TSS and simply ceased responding when i ask him to send first, so i deduced the rest.

Sinister's picture

Hi there! 1st of all you need to get your facts right before you start to accuse me of anything! 1. I Donโ€™t have a Facebook account 2. I never trade! 3. I only buy! 4 Go fuck yourself for accusing me of doing anything wrong!

Cheers

Megazero's picture

the fact that you and the Fb guy use the same postal address (easily provable) should be enough for the Patch Inquisition.

neckton's picture

OK.....so what ist your Name?
Perhaps someone ist using your tss Profile to scam people in FB!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments