TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Roxstox

MBF
Tue, 02/05/2017 - 13:38

Hi everyone! Surfing the net, I've found this site called Roxstox. It's a big database of shirts, patches and all other collectables about heavy metal and related stuff. You can create your account just like TSS and add your items for your collection, there's also a trade/sell/buy section but it's not free at all. Go and check this out, tell me what you think about it. Kinda mainstream site imo...
https://www.roxstox.com

bad_american1992's picture

Have you made an account? Cause that site does not look legit.

MBF's picture

Yes I did! It's legit, but not so trustful imo...there are also auctions in there

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

It's a legit site, made by Jochen SOD, the hardcore Death collector that ran Shirtchaser and runs Humandeath.de, blood-metal-donors.de, Oldschoolmetalshirts.com.

I'm not really that certain how enforcement of auctions is going to work, it might end up being a mess, but it's not an in-house payment method or anything from what I'm seeing, it's external, through paypal just like everything else.

Stathis's picture

Roxstox is the new shirtchaser. I think it is legit.

MBF's picture

Basically it's like Discogs: if you have something in your collection, you can add it but you can't upload the pics from your real personal collection

KillingField666's picture

of course you can upload pics from your real personal collection in your "my collection" area if you click on the objct you've already in your collection you have the option "detail information" i've done it X times...;-)

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

I signed up for the closed beta, it's a nice idea for a merch database. Even in its early starting period is has LOTS of stuff filed and categorized on it.

I've always wanted a site like this that categorizes every single piece of merch and their specific properties. At the moment it doesn't seem to plan on being a community-heavy site like TSS, but more of a reference tool for collectors and traders, and a place to buy/sell/trade like Discogs is.

NocturnalOccultist's picture

Yeah. Just signed up and its basically like Discogs with merchandise aside from record formats. Just added some goodies to this site and will probably do more tomorrow depending of my "free time" is like haha. Overall I like it

i've seen your name on the landingpage of roxstox i think...you're the winner of a tombola price?!?

NocturnalOccultist's picture

Oh I didn't know that haha! Gotta check in the next few minutes now or send me pm here! ;)

i've no more info's for you i'm not roxstox ;-) i think check your mail for more information or your inbox on the page?!? ;-)

Snaggletooth's picture

They want to much info on a certain object and it's not that great as the pics you put up are cut out to their size so you don't see the whole thing,I don't know but it works for me sometimes then sometimes it fucks up saying more info needed I haven't got the time to do that shit so I pass on the headache.

same here, mate ;-) but after looking some tutorial vid's on FB or the youtube channel i have understand why roxstox is different and on first sight a bit complicated. ;-)