TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

ROTTING CHRIST Arrested On Suspicions Of Terrorism In Georgia (The Country)

archive
Thu, 31/05/2018 - 11:08

ROTTING CHRIST Arrested On Suspicions Of Terrorism In Georgia (The Country)

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/rotting-christ-mistakenly-arre...

Some other more fortuned news!Rotting Christ in studio for new upcoming album!Release expected in 2019!

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/rotting-christ-is-in-the-studi...

vkok's picture

Good waste of taxpayers money. Arrest musicians.

vkok's picture

Another funny part is that Satanists are labeled as terrorist. Wonder if they have many Satanists terrorizing the community. I guess their elite police force has the names and phone numbers of many Black Metal musicians. Wonder if CIA was incorporated into RC investigation.

vkok's picture

In my opinion most authorities are just retards and money blowers. This issue with NecroB is just another proof of that. First and foremost he is a musician. So yes he had some ties to some suicide and murders that were done over 20 years agp. But if you pick any given person, at least someone or every other individual had some kind of connection to murder or suicide here & there. This world is a crazy place and people do crazy stuff...

vkok's picture

In my opinion this is the problem with Feds. Just cause some musicians in a band committed or wanted to commit a crime, does not mean others will follow. Its almost if one person working in a bank threw a bomb, does not mean other bank employees will follow. Aftet all, music vand is also a workplace and as many can attest their ideas are mostly to draw people to their art.

Isaac Chroner's picture

Infernal War is such an amazing band!!!

Isaac Chroner's picture

Klopt Ravishing Grimness. Maar ik dacht dat we vrijheid van meningsuiting hadden. En bovendien mogen die islamitische haatpredikers wel hun gang gaan in de moskee. Raar landje is het af en toe. :-D

Isaac Chroner's picture

Wat was er ook al weer met onze vrienden van Decapitated? Ben het even kwijt. :-D

Isaac Chroner's picture

Oh dear. De boefjes van de Black Metal Scene weten de gemoederen weer aardig bezig te houden. :) :) :)

Isaac Chroner's picture

Helemaal met je eens. Black/Death Metal staat in ieder geval weer volop in de belangstelling! :)

578,489 items in the gallery, 884,108 comments, and 674 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Great bands
  • I agree. Ofc a got a red version of this one too. Will upload it in the near future.
  • Yeah, i like this song too, a cool rocker.
  • I purchased this shirt 15 years ago and it was lost during shipping. I’ve found it again recently on buyee.jp
  • Great Shirt.... Slaaaaayer Rulez
  • Awesome, thanks for the info!
  • Thank you!!, yes, I painted them, but with a brush.
  • Awesome. 🤘
  • All right, then the trip was probably worthwhile for you in more ways than one.
  • Classic stuff!
  • I was in Japan for the fest. Most of everything sold out as literally everyone was buying merch and every piece of it.
  • Not bad! Did they have them in the NWN! store?
  • And that alone explains this patch. But I think the other version of Rapture Textiles is better.
  • A very horny patch hahaha
  • Love this!
  • nice to see the long and short versions compared in this post. thanks for taking the time.