TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Rotten Perish Records SCAM?

Unjustifiablexi...
Thu, 25/06/2020 - 21:43

Has anyone on here ever ordered from a shop called "Rotten Perish Records"? If so what was your experience?

I've pre-ordered a Gorement longsleeve on the 15th of March, these longsleeves were said to be shipped out in May. Now - end of June, I haven't even gotten a mail yet confirming that my item has been shipped! Nothing.

The Gorement longsleeve is not the only item that they havent shipped out, I've talked to three other people that are also still waiting for their items... Of course I tried getting in contact with the people there but they are not answering to any messages, no matter on what platform.

I recommend anyone on here to not order from them but this is the site: https://rottenperishrecords.bigcartel.com/

I am not 100% sure if all this is a big scam but it really looks like it at the moment... In any case this is no way to handle a shop and treat customers.

Let me know your experiences with this shop, this is the first and last time for me ordering from them

Cheers

Unjustifiablexistence's picture

It's a actual store, you can't just send money as "friends/family"...

I could file a claim yes but I still have a bit of hope left that it might arrive... I'd feel bad if it did and I claimed my money back. That's why I thought I'd ask the community of TSS for experiences with this shop.

Also just the fact that money can be claimed back doesn't make this right... If this really is a big scam and all the items he's promoting are fake this should be addressed don't you think?

Anyways - that comment is beside the point.

LSSAH's picture

I orderd the LDOH shirt from there on May 30. I'm assuming it's on preorder. I've never had an Indonesian seller/store rip me off out of so many that I've purchased from. This could be the first?

The pandamic doesn't cause text messages/mails to be delayed, as far as I know. So the least thing the shop could do is to inform his costumers or give some sort of statement... But he doesn't. That's why this all seems so suspicious. Of course I wouldn't create this thread if I knew he can't ship or whatever... But I don't believe this is the issue cause I've been receiving post from the US and other countries anyways...

It's not just TSS history mate. Very common issue... Communication is key. I just hope someone gets back to me with a statement on why this happened and I'd be already 99% more content with this situation

LSSAH's picture

I've received tons of shirts from that country since the pandemic (have not uploaded them all yet). They come within 10 days of sending payment

LSSAH's picture

Also, I very seldom ask the seller about my purchase update. I'm a very patient person

Kofuv6's picture

Check their FB page, they wrote 3 days ago regarding shipping

He is not replying to anyone.. This guy is full of bullshit, only posted it cause all the bands started messaging him. I filed a PayPal claim yesterday... These longsleeves don't even exist I'm sure now.

Kofuv6's picture

That sucks, was considering buying the "Into Shadows" ls but now I definitely won't

That's the one I ordered too.. Really disappointed that I'll never get it, really nice design :(

Kofuv6's picture

White or black? I rly liked the white one

Also wanted to get Purtenance but the arms looks so weak and boring the more I look at it

White one...

I'm glad you've read this and decided not to order now.
Let's hope we'll find a similar Gorement LS somewhere else...

Kofuv6's picture

One Day hopefully

Kofuv6's picture

Just checked again to see any progress and now the BigCartel site is down, did they actally send ppl a tracking number or was this a big scam in the end of the day?

It was nothing but a big scam. No one ever received their order.. I don't think the shirts he was promoting even existed. Anyways.. I hope whoever is behind this bullshit faces consequences.

Kofuv6's picture

Shit that sucks man :( some of his stuff was actually good looking

nuclearthrasher666's picture

Their online shop is closed. Considering all the info that is available I think it's safe to say that it's a scam. It's wierd though , they have produces merch for many great bands so far.

Produced? Or were they also only just pictures..

Kofuv6's picture

Did you do a refund?

Just like he's not responding to any messages he also didn't intervene with the refunding process, so I got my money back as soon as possible.. He doesn't give a fuck, only in for a quick money grab it seems.. Hope his dick rots off

Kofuv6's picture

We need to hire a whore for him so she can bit his dick off, and then use her heels on his eyes so his eyeballs are stuck on her heels

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments