TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

roaming in Europe this winter

stenchcore massive
Sat, 14/11/2015 - 03:41

I figured a question like this would go in social? though the date doesnt matter cos this isnt a 1 day thing! ;)

So im headed to mainland europe to travel on my own for a little while, and would love to check out as many gigs and stuff as i can while im about.

I'll probably be hitting up west germany first, then travelling to bellgium and the netherlands any time over the next few months. Does anyone know of some cool shows coming up this winter that id be into? or know any distro/listing sites to keep an eye on for gigs in those countries? as you can imagine anything crust/thrash/death/grind/punk bla bla bla will float my boat. The cheaper the better ;) also if anyone knows of any squats or whatever i can spend a few days at that'd be even more excellent!

PM me or reply here, whatever.

thanx in advance!

Date: 
Monday, December 14, 2015
Who is going?
No one yet, ;'( Be the first!
Are you attending?

meaningless's picture

Austria have a lot of shows..every winter..but seems Austria isnt on ur plan..haha :P

stenchcore massive's picture

Well it may well be...Theres every chance i visit folk in leipzig and go to czech/austria....i'll be moving around a lot, and probably staying on the mainland until feb/march..

PForx's picture

Ah, if Norway was part of your schedule I'd be happy to try to help you out.

Thanks bud! well Im just gonna get some travelling done this winter, then i'll work festivals in the uk in summer then travel the nordic countries after that, intending to find somewhere i could live eventually. Warm countries fuck me up ;)

PForx's picture

Awesome! I know a lot of squatters around here, so I could probably work something out.

invisible-horizons's picture

As you may already know, the social climate of Europe is rapidly changing. Be careful in your travels.

Joel's picture

Yeah, no shit. White nationalist parties are gaining serious traction, all those refugees are pouring in from Syria, and now these attacks in Paris that ISIS just claimed responsibility for? Holy shit...

PForx's picture

It's not really dangerous to travel. The only potential internal threat is the nazis, but they're not so dangerous yet, unless you are in their specific victim group (non-western immigrants, refugees, etc). The terrorism only happens once in a while, and if you're killed in a terrorist attack you have seriously bad luck. More people are killed by lightning, cars, furniture, etc. each year.

Yeah, im not that worried about being killed by "terrorism" anymore than i am about being hit by a bus. Every time you step out your door you risk death, wether its a bus or terrorist/cop, no matter what country your in, your age or whatever. Its just life. Hell even if you dont step out of door you will still die :P

PForx's picture

Agree. No one can cheat death, it's only a matter of time and chance.

Joel's picture

Life is not real...only death is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlDOsxU7kXw

Shit! how come i hadnt checked out sentenced yet?! cheers for that link ;)

Joel's picture

You're welcome! Their first two albums are great. Pay no attention to the rest of their careers. That song I shared goes hand in hand with Scotland's climate.

Joel's picture

Life is fragile. It can all disappear in a heartbeat.

but yeah i get the nazis thing. In the uk most of their type are fat old men who spend all their time at the pub watching football. However in most other countries, they run around beating/stabbing/shooting migrants, crusties, queers and shit. I know too many folks who've been attacked by neo nazis in mainland europe. And this sort of shits only gonna get worse now with all the recent events and inevitable hysteria and media frenzy.... Doesnt really matter where you are in the world right now, shits gettin rough heh. My only advice is watch your back and fuck *all* these fascists, the white nationalists, the religious-extremists (muslim or otherwise) and the cops. They're all pushing some flavour of shit down our throats so we gotta do whatever we gotta do so that we can enjoy our lives in this bleak age. fight/evade/party/repeat. ;)

PForx's picture

Agree 100%. Luckily "our" local nazis are mostly the way you described.

Joel's picture

Not so dangerous...YET. That's the key word ladies and gentleman. They will be eventually though!

PForx's picture

And that's why we fight em

invisible-horizons's picture

I would be pissed! I know this isn't the place for this kind of talk, but I'm sure many of you Europeans are dealing with a lot. Be strong! And again, be safe in your travels. That's all I have to say.

thanx bud.

578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments