TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

R.I.P. Joey Jordison 26.04.75 - 26.07.21

Bayernpirat
Wed, 28/07/2021 - 10:31

Drummer legend and founding member of Slipknot and guitar player from Murderdolls died with 46 years.

I wasn´t a big fan of Slipknot but his drumming was legendary & amazing, the world lost another exceptional musician.

R.I.P.

doctordeath's picture

fuck! RIP :(

slayerslayer's picture

fuck indeed , noteworthy. cheers joey hard hitter

tokmangel's picture

:(
Slipknot was one of those bands that really started to draw me into the more extreme genres of metal. I was ten years old when “Iowa” dropped, and I would blast that bad boy all the fucking time. I was like “man this shit is so heavy and brutal, I need more music like this” and thus my descent into extreme metal had began. There were some other key artists and albums that also contributed, but Slipknot was a HUGE part of me getting into the heavier shit. These news hit really hard.

I’m listening to “Iowa” in it’s entirety right now for the first time since like forever, and oh what a trip down memory lane. It might not be my cup of tea these days, but the nostalgia is crazy. Rest in power Joey :(

SaTaNiC TyRaNT WeReWoLF666's picture

reading the story man fuck life is to fucking short to worry about petty stupid shit i know i am rambling a little bit here but R.I.P joey Jordison