TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

Reaction to Slayers Final world tour?

calebheney223
Wed, 24/01/2018 - 00:12

I'm pretty sad, they've been going strong for over 30 years, but ill be fine too and just wait 15 years for the reunion

Nater90's picture

I want to jump off a building and plummet to my demise.

I'm pretty fucking pissed about it, But at the same time thankful for all the amazing bands I have seen.

calebheney223's picture

I like this response haha

meaningless's picture

i was never the big Slayer fan..but some of their albums are pretty good. Depending on what i have seen the last few years (Slayer on Stage)...its ok..to say : Good Bye. ....always the same set-list...and kind of boring all in all. I can remember when i saw them the first time...long time ago...they were a blast on stage!!!..compared to their last few gigs i saw....nope...better stop...before it gets worst.

And if they should have good opener...ill watch them 1 more time on their (maybe) last tour.

Necro Rican's picture

I will never see them... :(

kereealazer's picture

Come to one of the shows.

vallopoisongirl's picture

I sadly will not either I fear....

DeathFuckinMetal's picture

Used to be into Slayer a lot years ago, not so much anymore. I'm just glad i got to see them live in 2007 with their original lineup! Won't really bother me that much that their calling it quits, they are all getting older and can't go on forever.

KamikazeKris's picture

Very sad to see them go. But I'd rather have them quit with dignity now that they are still performing well then see them go on way beyond their expiration date.

For me, seeing Slayer on a festival in the summer was about as certain as the sun rising every day and I hate seeing another one of metals cornerstones leaving us.

Nothing left to do but see the final world tour and let metals eternal battlecry forever soar over our hallowed festival grounds. SLAAAAAAAAYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Der Todesking's picture

After the death of Hannemann, & the departure of Lombardo, I think it’s ok. Still a bit fucked up, they’ve been existing ever since I first got into metal, & were one of my first bands I really became a fan (also the first Metal band I’ve seen live in 88)!

kereealazer's picture

Bummed and at the same time happy to party with them one last time and hopefully more then once.

nameless_rites's picture

Its a good time for them to break up; I'm glad I saw them at least once even if i miss this last tour.

Influx's picture

I am so glad I got to see them Mayhem fest a few years back, what a show, what a fun group of fans.

I hate to see it end but I think overall they know what's best for them.

slayerslayer's picture

my reaction - have bought a ticket and am travelling across the world . wouldn't miss this one for anything . piss and moan all you like naysayers, i'll be going.

DeathFuckinMetal's picture

With a name like slayerslayer i wouldn't be surprised!

lambofgodfan00's picture

I'll be going to see them a second (and unfortunately final) time in August with my cousin who recently moved to my state.

I was semi-devastated when I heard the news, but kinda knew it was coming at the same time (hence only being semi-devasted). I had read that Tom was getting tired of touring, Kerry started to sound even more business-aspect related, and you could tell they both have missed Jeff and haven't quite felt the same about playing live ever since.

Absoluteaggressor's picture

I've seen them a few times at big shows. Ever since Jeff died, some of the energy seemed to be lost. But no way am I missing the final tour. The line up for the USA leg also gets my log growing as well. I mean, Testament? Oh fuck yeh.

Absoluteaggressor's picture
slayerslayer's picture

They had to stop the 1st show in aan deigo last night. Crowd going too nuts and spilling over into the aisles/barricaded walkway exits. Slllaaaaaayyyeeerrrr lM/

Nater90's picture

Haha fucking brutal

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments