TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Quick question, how do you say "Welcome to Oakland, bitch!" in Finnish?

Joel
Wed, 13/02/2019 - 15:54

Because all the dates of Horna's rapidly approaching stateside tour have just been revealed and amazingly it features a Bay Area date. I was telling a friend of mine back in December right after the local Nuclear War Now! hosted show of the cult Mexican Black Metal legends Xibalba that if Horna were able to play in this region, then I would give a round of applause and say something along the lines of "Well done Oakland, I didn't think you had it in you!".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1898267983634301&id=10000353...

Date: 
Sunday, March 31, 2019
United States
Who is going?
Joel

Are you attending?

bad_american1992's picture

Tell them "Suomi Perkele Benis :D :D :D" they will get the message

Joel's picture

Hahaha, I think Suomi Perkele means Finnish Devil but what does Benis mean?

Nater90's picture

My Finnish mate told me nowadays Perkele means devil but older Finnish it's a curse word that has no exact translation in English but if you get called it it's bad haha.

Joel's picture

Something I learned about Finnish is that certain words have no English equivalent.

Nater90's picture

Yeah that's true. One of the hardest to learn, mental.

Joel's picture

Yeah, that's something else I learned about Finnish. It is not an easy language to learn at all and takes very serious commitment to really gain a grasp of.

Nater90's picture

Very much so mate, I'll stick to German haha.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments