TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

quality of hellsheadbangers prints

BloodsportAB
Sun, 26/04/2020 - 03:21

Anybody have an experience buying shirts from them recently? Are the prints decent quality? silkscreen or DTF?

Kofuv6's picture

I have a friend who bought the Warmaster TS from them, it looked like shit, super small print and somewhat weird colours, if you dont mind small front print then i guess its fine, it had no backprint. Other than that i dont know much about them

cmellon719's picture

They're pretty good for the price. I just got a few shirts from them, and the prints seem fine. They recommend washing first because of the ink, which might sound sketchy, but I didn't notice anything unusual about the prints. I actually got the Warmaster shirt, and the print is pretty big and looks good (besides, not many can pay good money for a Bolt Thrower shirt). I've only worn the shirts once, so not sure if the print will fade quickly, but so far so good. Plus, they threw in a free shirt with my order. No complaints there.

kissman's picture

I buy constantly from HHB, always great quality prints...

Doomgarlic's picture

I bought 4 shirts from them in 2016. Got nothing bad to say about the print or overall quality. 2 of the shirts have been washed 20-25 times and the prints hold up great! Some cracking of course but no fade or anything like that.
There was a thread (can't find it now...) here on TSS a couple of years ago with the same questions, and there was one or two persons that complained about low quality prints. The other persons had nothing bad to say. If I recall things right, the shirts mentioned there as having bad quality were just something that HHB distributed, not their own prints.

AbysmalWind's picture

I've been a steady HHR junkie for the past eleven years and so far none of the t-shirts I own from them have faded or cracked at all. They last, they're comfortable, and most of them are official. The only downside here is that they run way larger than the average European t-shirts, but every listing has its own size chart so...

judascrust's picture

never had an issue with them - everything I've ever bought from them has been awesome... they get a lot of imported stuff though so check the descriptions on the merch, they're pretty good telling what the prints are like and what brand of shirt its printed on, sizing etc...

576,976 items in the gallery, 883,644 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments