TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

The Pure Noise Records Tour

Godzilla_MetalheadFri, 28/06/2019 - 04:07

It's an all Hardcore/Metalcore show full of bands that are dark, aggressive, metallic, blunt, and cathartic breakdown friendly riffs. I have seen three of these bands before and wish to spread the word of this tour stop here.

The Line up consists of: Stick to Your Guns, Counterparts, TERROR, Sanction, and Year Of The Knife.

The event is on July 18th at the 1720 Venue in Los Angeles.

For your information, if you're not a fan of the newer style of beatdown hardcore moshing be aware that this will occur during every band's set.

Event date: 
Thursday, July 18, 2019
Event Country: 
United States
Who is going? No one yet, ;'( Be the first!
Are you attending?

274,318 items in the gallery, 738,820 comments, and 138 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Looks really great, can't argue about that.
  • Alrdy put one on one of my main jacktes right above my backpatch! Looks great
  • One of the best vests on here
  • Это лого с мини-альбома 94-го. Но напечатать могли и позже
  • Killer backpatch!
  • Thank you man
  • These are great, are you still selling these?
  • Первое лого, на еп уже не было
  • Nice! Evilfeast rules!
  • That’s bad ass! Good get!
  • Thanks Martin, Great guy and nice seller.
  • Without a doubt my most precious patches!! I had a great communication with Martin from the start quick and fine deal.
  • cheers
  • I really like shadows fall even though it ruins my reputation and drives fans away.
  • Looks good
  • great album! Nice looking singer!
Why not Join us or Login