TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Printed Patches are suddenly okay :(

VectrexThu, 26/09/2019 - 19:48

So i was browsing a bit through official Merch and more and more i see these cheap printed Patches sold in official online stores and from labels (rarely by the bands themself).

I get it, woven Patches are expensive...but how come musicians don't care anymore about their Merch? I think the more official stores and labels sell these the more it gets accepted by the mainstream.
This shit just makes me angry as someone who is passionate about the music and art. Would it help to contact musicians and tell them, the stuff sold with their Name is cheap shit and looks ass? Mortiis even sells this cheap crap in his official online store (besides one or two woven great ones).

I know this is really nitpicky but i just value good merch. And i know theres tons of topics about printed patches... but never before have i felt that it's becoming a cheap way for labels to exploit the customers.

283,166 items in the gallery, 745,207 comments, and 152 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

Events

Why not Join us or Login