TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Poisoned by life

Ravishing Grimness
Mon, 09/07/2018 - 08:38

If you are a fan of U.S Doom Metal,I would advice to check this band out!Really a young promising band.
They released their first full length in 2016.Go and buy your digital copy!

https://poisonedbylife.bandcamp.com

VoodooChild's picture

Klinkt goed

Ravishing Grimness's picture

Jazekers!Alleen was die full length in 2016 al uit.Voortaan beter opletten :P

vkok's picture

Music is good. I wish that vox would be harsher.

Naah..i find it perfect.Good for the mood.It sounds really sombre.

vkok's picture

Growling is pretty much my mood lately. Life is getting to me :)

Yea'like Paradise Lost.I came across a magnificent band recently namely Daylight Days.Excellent atmospheric Doom/Death Metal.
Atten Ash is also worth checking out.

vkok's picture

Paradise Lost - Draconian Times is a perfect album in my opinion. Will check those bands out. Poisoned By Life seems a bit less energetic than Paradise. There is a rock element to Paradise music. Maybe something between My Dying Brode and Paradise Lost?

Draconian Times is a masterpiece!It is a mix between their debut and new elements.This was the period the band started to experiment.
Haaha could be..they are haevily inspired b y the 80's like Black Sabbath.Great stuff though...

vkok's picture

Totally! Have Paradise's Draconian Times in all possible formats. Listen to it since my teenage years. Perfect album!

I have the touredition and the special black box edition.That's enough for me :D

Me too.Since the schooldays i followed them,but sold the albums back in the days.Recently i try to get them back.Nostalgia or whatever you wanna call it.

vkok's picture

I had some stuff I sold too...life can suck sometimes and we are forced to do this. Would probably call it getting what is rightfully yours :)

I had a period,more than once selling my collection.I had some great stuff in the past,like alot of Slayer releases,and some really rare,like bootlegs.Also,got rid of my entire Sentenced collection,with exception of the DVD,which i bought at a later stage.Damn shame i lost my SODOM collection as well.I had some real rarities like a Japanese bootleg with the booklet written in Japanese language.lol
Really enjoyed Sodom their live album ´´ Marooned´´ back in 1994.Remember it buying it with a day out with my parents.Also sold it...

Great losses indeed,but it is a expensive hobby getting the originals all back.

vkok's picture

Nowadayd...judging by the prices...you would need a loan to buy these things...life sucks sometimes...but survival sometimes takes priority (

True that!Some of the prices are just ridiculous.and than to be quiet about the too high fees that are being asked.
Luckily last time on Discogs i got a SARKOM lp for only 10 euros,straight from the label.It was deadstock as they call it.
AND got a free shipping rate from a Finnish label,since he believed the CD had marks.I couldn't find any though...plays fine :)

Sometimes you're lucky,and sometimes not...

vkok's picture

I do some travelling across Ontario for deadstocks...its amazing what you can find...the rarest stuff is available in stores that have no online presence. Not sure how its in Netherlands, but I assume there few stores here & there.

Yea'we do have some organised Metal Markets overhere.Last time was years back though?I spended like 400 or 500 euros on CD's/Lp's.Remember that i went home with a backpack full of them.There were great labels there like New Era and Heidens Hart selling rare goods.
If i can recall it was early 2000, so quite long time ago.

Coming to stores we have zero.It all got taken over by the internet.We have one large Metalstore located in the city of Nijmegen.It is a 2 floor building with only Metal Music goodies.Never been there though,i only heard stories about it.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments