TShirtSlayer

A petition for Banger Films (gothic metal albums)

punkmetalhead
Sun, 16/07/2017 - 07:33

https://www.change.org/p/banger-films-banger-films-to-have-me-as-guest-f...

This is going to sound crazy but I'm feeling hopeful about it but I have started a petition to Banger Films of Toronto, Canada where they can look into for me wanting to go on an episode of lock horns for essential gothic metal albums on YouTube . As some may know I'm a huge gothic metal fan and I know from inside and out of bands, albums and the history of gothic metal. I am hoping to be apart of something huge. I've reached 16 supporters so far and I am hoping to have more supporters. I am not doing this because I want to be on YouTube or to get noticed, I'm doing this because I am passionate for this music and I want it to be done right for this. This link will show you the petition where you can sign your name and give your support for this petition. You can call me crazy but I am hopeful. Even if you don't like gothic metal at least help out a fellow metalheads crazy idea. It will be sent to Banger Films if I get enough supporters so please show your support? What do you think? Am I over my head or is it something good?

Corvus Corax

I'm not a huge fan of Gothic Metal. I do like Paradise Lost and Moonspell's earlier stuff was very excellent. I'll support you. Good luck mate!

punkmetalhead

Thank you so much

Corvus Corax

Sure thing!

Gringa

Signed. I don't know much about the genre but I hope you accomplish what you're trying to do. Good luck, it will be pretty cool if they have you as a guest.

punkmetalhead

This means a lot thank you so much :)

An Overdose Of Mkultra

Signed. Not huge on gothic metal, but always happy to support one of our own ;)

punkmetalhead

Thank you so much, even 1 vote makes me feel hopeful so thank you for your support :)

punkmetalhead

We just reached 50 supporters today! Hope for 50 more. I'm so happy and shocked this all happened today :')

Nater90

Signed it, The website went weird, How do I know if it worked?

punkmetalhead

you could leave a comment on there and say that you voted and why. But other that thank you for your support :D

Nater90

I put a message on it, I didn't get an email or anything, Does that mean it didn't go through?

Anytime man, Love Gothic Metal.

Der Todesking

I got an e-mail straight after signing it...

Nater90

Isn't working for me....Will try when I get home in case my work PC is blocking it somehow.

punkmetalhead

We are now passed 80 supporters! 20 more :D

Corvus Corax

Excellent news!

Behemoth116

Just signed for ya. Good luck!

punkmetalhead

We passed 100! The new Goal is 150 thank you for the support, keep spreading the word

Corvus Corax

Let folks know what your current count is.

Der Todesking

Signed. (I'm #123)

Corvus Corax

Any updates on this?

Overactive Imagination

Signed. Any word? :D

punkmetalhead

Here's an Update: we passed 140 but I still need more signatures. Once we pass 150, the final goal will be 200.

punkmetalhead

Sorry about the late update. Have stuff going on with work and college

Corvus Corax

Cool. No worries. I know how that is.

punkmetalhead

We just passed 150! A big hike in signatures now. We are at 174! The main goal is 200 signatures!

Fimbulvintr

Signed it, just 12 more signatures dude! Hope to see you on the show soon, cheers!

punkmetalhead

Thank you so much for the support!!! :D

Viemäri666

Singed! I don't know much of gothic metal but hope to see you in the episode and hope to learn a great deal of the genre

skullfist

Signed - nine to reach the Goal :-)

punkmetalhead

We have reached 200! The main goal is done but let's see if we can go higher than that!

Der Todesking

Just heard that you are going to be in there!! Congrats, well done!

Corvus Corax

Congrats!

Der Todesking

Nice to know that our signatures been worth anything!!

Behemoth116

Can't wait to hear/see your piece on the show!
Keep us posted!

Skeaton

Sweet! Make sure you let us know when the episode happens.

punkmetalhead

We have reached 200 and banger films responded. The petition has claimed victory and they will let me know what will be going on with the episode.... Thank you for those that have supported and signed my petition. Stay Metal!!

Nater90

Congrats mate!

Corvus Corax

Congrats!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Fucking sick! Where did you get that impetigo patch?
  • Here's mine, I just uploaded it. It's the one with Samoth showing his left side (facing right).
  • Tanks a lot ! I need to post another huge update !
  • Merci Laurent !
  • the inepsy patch rips! awesome vest!
  • Ah d'accord, merci for the quick reply anyway!
  • This album and Dawn of the dying Sun are both excellent.
  • @DerpTheDevil: Thanks man for the comment, I found it on Ebay two or three years ago, time goes so fast!
  • motorhead red border bomber gone
  • Hades, always 5 flames! Nice reissue
  • Excellent taste and collection dude
  • Sick collection. Did you make this yourself? Hails brother!
  • yes,very rare I also have Asgardsrei metal box which limited to 88
  • try the prophets of rage cd.
  • yes i think the vikings in my family are connected somewhere from France, i like french culture alot, and theres a few f
  • Interesting!

Top Collectors

Poll

Do you create your battlejacket all in one time, or over years?
There are 202,130 entries in the gallery and 664,891 comments, and 129 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!