TShirtSlayer

A petition for Banger Films (gothic metal albums)

punkmetalhead
Sun, 16/07/2017 - 07:33

https://www.change.org/p/banger-films-banger-films-to-have-me-as-guest-f...

This is going to sound crazy but I'm feeling hopeful about it but I have started a petition to Banger Films of Toronto, Canada where they can look into for me wanting to go on an episode of lock horns for essential gothic metal albums on YouTube . As some may know I'm a huge gothic metal fan and I know from inside and out of bands, albums and the history of gothic metal. I am hoping to be apart of something huge. I've reached 16 supporters so far and I am hoping to have more supporters. I am not doing this because I want to be on YouTube or to get noticed, I'm doing this because I am passionate for this music and I want it to be done right for this. This link will show you the petition where you can sign your name and give your support for this petition. You can call me crazy but I am hopeful. Even if you don't like gothic metal at least help out a fellow metalheads crazy idea. It will be sent to Banger Films if I get enough supporters so please show your support? What do you think? Am I over my head or is it something good?

No comments here, why not join us and be the first?

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Da das echtes Leder ist habe ich vorher Löcher gestanzt. Hält perfekt.
  • Lovely design!
  • Now that's the problem, people usually interested in bigger bands, and Katalepsy definitely now one of them.
  • Ah, okay, I see. That's gonna confused a few people, I guess. ;D Anyway... do as you will, man. \m/
  • Thanx a lot, man! :) Yeah, good ol' days, huh?
  • Thanks
  • Cheers ...thanks
  • Thanks for the flames.
  • Thank you.
  • Oooooooo, it looks so good!
  • Yeah, thank you!) I'll try to explain, as I mentioned above, "hideous" doesn't really means anythin
  • Hideous in a good way, I mean that artwork is so terrifyingly awesome, I can remember some people were staring it with a
  • Well, the reissue now called "Dark Age" and you can but tour only.
  • Still their best album!
  • Sick movie.
  • Another cool one \m/
Why not Join us or Login