TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Paypal issues

Ravishing Grimness
Sun, 12/08/2018 - 10:37

Does anybody else has the same thing.Money that is beeing kept on hold by Paypal.You transfered payment, but they keep it on hold at Paypal.
Can anyone explain.Sometimes the seller has to wait for weeks to get their money.

Does anybody else has the same thing.Money that is beeing kept on hold by Paypal.You transfered payment, but they keep it on hold at Paypal.
Can anyone explain.Sometimes the seller has to wait for weeks to get their money.

TheSabbathsCreed's picture

They need I.D. sometimes. I handed over my whole profile to them one time cause they had $700 of MY money and they didn't give me anything but requests for more information.

I blasted the fuck out of them......and all of a sudden......money in my bank.

vkok's picture

Cause money from buyer is unverified...youd have to wait until money is verified before you ship goods sold. This happens when some buyers dont have legit credit card as back up or maybe some other cases.

In any case, wait until money is not in pending state anymore, before you ship anything.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments