TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Paradise Lost Australian Tour

rusty74
Tue, 16/05/2017 - 02:37

Dec 14 - Brisbane - The Triffid
Dec 15 - Sydney - The Metro Theatre
Dec 16 - Melbourne - Corner Hotel
Dec 17 - Adelaide - The Gov
Dec 18 - Perth - Amplifier Capitol

Date: 
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Australia
Who is going?
doctordeath
slayerslayer
Nater90
rusty74

Are you attending?

Nater90's picture

Will be sitting at my work PC at 9am for ticket.

So fucking keen.

rusty74's picture

with bells on...doesn't get any better than this, been a long time between drinks seeing this band.

Nater90's picture

Last time they were here was with Cathedral and I couldn't afford it....This time no excuse unless I'm dead.

rusty74's picture

Great that you will get to see them, seen them twice and they have been excellent, i sure they will play some classic older material.

Nater90's picture

Yeah, One for my bucket list!

Might have to get another jacket so I can put one of my Shades of God BP on it!

rusty74's picture
Rotten's picture

I don't know ... Only keen on hearing material from the first 2 - couldn't be arsed with anything else. Might head to this if I have nothing on that weekend

rusty74's picture

Would be great to hear a couple off Gothic.

Nater90's picture

Just bought my pre-sale ticket.

So many amazing gigs this year.

rusty74's picture

same, i was on the ticketek sight 9am with my cup of bonox. Yeah, been lucky the the great tours, would have gone to the Entombed A.D. one if it wasn't on a work night, but stoked everyone that went said it went off.

Nater90's picture

Hahahaha, Fucking Bonox, Still want to try it for the fun of it.

True that, Ministry have announced a tour also, If their your cuppa tea.

Work night for me to, But I had to go, Didn't want to miss it because I had never got to see them before.

rusty74's picture

Nick Homes In A Recent Interview - "The new album is the heaviest since the Peaceville era. It is way more doom, and way
more heavier and darker. And it sits along side Shades Of God & Gothic better than any other era with better production
- It's going to crush".

Nater90's picture

I'm moister than an oyster right now haha.

Can't wait to hear it!!!

rusty74's picture

haha - too funny, you might total lose it all seeing them live then, looking forward to their new cd as well.

Nater90's picture

Oh I shall, Losing it is an understatement!

Need to get another jacket to put one of my Shades of God BPs on, And a Lost Paradise, Hell, I might even make a P.L dedication kutte!!!!

rusty74's picture

With this jacket....ill let Arnold do the talking....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6P40wLThbc

Nater90's picture

I agree with you both!

rusty74's picture

cannot wait for this to come out, sounds killer....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufs-kLZFyjU

Nater90's picture

Sounds fucking amazing, Can't wait!!!!

slayerslayer's picture

looking forward to this one , seeing them 3rd time is a charm? 1st time disappointed , 2nd time magnificent , 3rd -

rusty74's picture

Can only hope they go alright, this will be my 4th time seeing them, all been good, but have to admit that they were far better when i seen them in the mid 90's (touring Draconian Times), hopefully they hit the spot in Melbourne mate.

Nater90's picture

Oh fuck yeah, slayerslayer I want to shout you a beer!

slayerslayer's picture

ill be in for that, worst bit is.. i'l shout you one back ,haha

Nater90's picture

About time you came home son!

Nater90's picture

Fuck yeah!!! haha.

rusty74's picture

The time has arrived...

Nater90's picture

SO FUCKING KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Hurry up Saturday night.

Nater90's picture

Only a few hours to go!!!

oldmate's picture

sounds like your pumped for this!! HAHA have a top night!

Nater90's picture

I've been waiting 6 years.....To long haha.

Thanks mate!!! I shall!

rusty74's picture

Enjoy mate, gig of the year for me, they fuckin rocked last night, sounded in top form, solid set list too

Nater90's picture

Thanks Craig!! Good to hear mate, Yeah that's a ripper list!

Nater90's picture

What a night....King were pretty good, First time seeing them, The Eternal were amazing again! Second time seeing them, and Paradise Lost...Wow, Been waiting 6 years and they were amazing, Can't wait to see them again, Especially hearing As I Die, One of my favourites!

And what made the night even better, I met, the myth, the legend, the one and only Doctor fucking Death!!!!!!!!!!! Mate, you're a really great guy, was good to chat and finally meet, Next time I'll buy you a beer for all the hard work you do for the site! Thanks man.

rusty74's picture

Good to hear it was a great night, As I Die is made to be heard live, the one song i wanted to hear live was 'Beneath Broken Earth', bloody stoked they played it.

oldmate's picture

how good is it when that one song you love and want to hear is played live!!! I am hanging to see alestorm if they come back, I need to hear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th4Czv1j3F8 live!!!

I like when bands play full albums in order and in full. I saw megadeth play Rust in Peace in full. I was so fucking happy to hear it.. I would love metallica to do that with Master and anthrax to do that with among and slayer to do it with RIB

rusty74's picture

totally, makes the gig pretty special when you hear that song you really like, i also witnessed that Rust In Peace set, was in 2010 if i remember (no sleep till fest), the opening riff off Holy Wars is pretty much a great way to kick off a gig.

Nater90's picture

Hahaha, Good song, Can't wait to hear it live!

Full album shows are good, Especially Marduk for me personally, And extra keen for Mayhem!!!

Nater90's picture

Thanks Craig, Truly is, Also Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us, Cracker live, Their whole set list was epic!

rusty74's picture

Totally agree, Faith Divides Us is also made for the live performance.

Nater90's picture

True that mate.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments