TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Paradise Lost

archive
Sat, 03/03/2018 - 11:52

Hey all,

Finally got the Icon tourshirt ordered through a decent price.The guy seems tired of Paradise Lost so sells all his goodies from old era

Vectrex's picture

I never could get into Paradise Lost somehow :/

Nater90's picture

Really?

This truly baffles me... Unless you bought Host... That album is gobshite.

meaningless's picture

i thought the same about HOST...many years ago, when it came out. ...after many years now...and many run's in my CD-player...i must say...its a god damn good album! For sure..its nothing like Gothic or Draconian Times..but its great.

Nater90's picture

I've only listened to it once, I guess it's like people shitting on Celtic Frost - Cold Lake I think it's a good album for what it is, by no means their best. I'll give it another listen, well said my friend.

meaningless's picture

i know what u mean. for me, in example, i like Host way more then other albums they released around this time (believe in nothing for example)
Its something totaly different, for sure...its more like Sisters of Mercy or Fields of the Nephilim (which i like both!) ..u just must look on this album from a different view..and i guess ull like it. My personal fave tracks on it are:
Behind the grey (!!!! fuck i rly love this track)
Made the same

..maybe u give this 2 tracks another chance..., very deep dark tracks..imo

Nater90's picture

I didn't mind Believe In Nothing something about the song Fader just brings back memories. I've not heard much Sisters of Mercy I should suss them out too.

Deffinantly worth a relisten, I'm sure I'll find a track or so that I'll enjoy.

Nater90's picture

Congrats mate, epic band, Icon is amazing.

Nater90's picture

Most welcome. Yeah no doubt wouldn't pop up often. I was the same with Shades of God now I have the two backpatches. Never seen anyone else with them.

Nater90's picture

I really want to use one but I'm worried someone might be jealous and want to rip it off....

Nater90's picture

Yeah for sure. Some gems out there.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments