TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Overkill - Australian tour dates

oldmate
Fri, 24/11/2017 - 12:16

Wednesday 28th February – Adelaide – Fowlers Live
Thursday 1st March – Brisbane – The Zoo
Friday 2nd March – Melbourne – 170 Russell
Saturday 3rd March – Sydney – Factory Theatre
Sunday 4th March – Perth – Rosemount Hotel

Date: 
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Australia
Who is going?
Jen Gruesome

Are you attending?

rusty74's picture

Seen them last time they came out here, bloody ripper of a band live, Blitz is one of the best front man out there, seen you posted a few other tours, i think Destruction is also coming down here also, looks like a year of thrash bands next year.

oldmate's picture

Yep your right Destruction are coming. your right is is looking like a good year so far for Thrash. I missed them in 2010 or whenever it was they played. not sure how, i must have been living under a rock or something.

Destruction also played here. I think 2010. I had a ticket and everything. i got the date mixed up and went out with my mates for dinner that night.. been waiting for them to return. it was a total fucking idiot mistake!!!

DeathFuckinMetal's picture

I could go but not a massive Overkill fan

oldmate's picture

Nor was I until The Electric Age came out. now i fucking kick myself cause I missed out on so much good thrash!!! I think this will be a sweet show

Nater90's picture

Fuck yeah, Might have to check this out, Horoscope and Ironbound are epic as hell.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments