TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > EBay or other finds

old-industries eBay seller quality

Kommando of Dawn
Mon, 24/09/2018 - 15:29

I've been looking to buy a GBK hoodie from the seller 'old-industries' at eBay. I know he's located in Mexico and from the looks of the merch they are bootlegs. Nonetheless the quality looks pretty good and I'm still interested in buying the hoodie. Does anyone have experience with this seller? How is the quality of the merch/print?

Link to his eBay profile: https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ssn=old-industrie...

TheSabbathsCreed's picture

I've bought off this guy a few times. He's helped me custom design a few shirts!!! Highly recommend him!!!!

stevenICB's picture

Wouldn't recommend him. Can't say I'm familiar with all the products stocked in that store, though the Bone Awl shirt I bought from him appears to be a vinyl cut print. Good quality in the sense that the design probably won't be wearing out or cracking any time soon, though overall it feels rather cheap and lacks in the detail and flexibility simple screen printing would have given.

NatassjaInEternalSleep's picture

The shirts are indeed bootlegs. I bought a few from him, and they are quite good. You can pick the design (if more than one shown) and size. Shipping from Mexico to Finland was surprisingly quick and registered.

Mortigan88's picture

Good and friendly seller. A++

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments