TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Obscene Extreme 2019

Jen Gruesome
Fri, 22/02/2019 - 17:05

Aussie grind fan checking in - heading to Obscene Extreme for the second time this year. Keen as to meet any TSS members heading to the fest. Let me know if you are heading over, would be great to meet and share a beer with some groovy grind people for sure. \m/

Date: 
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Czech Republic
Who is going?
cambotero
Freyjawulf
Karl Konrad Kor...
Pecivo
Jen Gruesome

Are you attending?

Freyjawulf's picture

I'll be there yeah, 8th time in a row!

Freyjawulf's picture

That's a shame, but if not will see you at Brutal Assault! :D

Jen Gruesome's picture

8 years in a row, that's insanely cool, right on!
Not long to go now. I follow the daily photo countdown every day and I love it, we've just booked out VIP camping spot so all is sorted. Hope to catch you there!

Freyjawulf's picture

Nice one, I camped in VIP last year for the first time and it was actually a lot nicer than regular camping! I'm still yet to sort anything out haha, should probably get on that. Yeah hopefully catch you there!

Karl Konrad Koreander's picture

Also attending for the second time this year and hopefully to catch you there! I didn´t see any of you last year :/

Freyjawulf's picture

Just got my flights sorted yesterday! Bringing my boy along too for his first Obscene experience

Freyjawulf's picture

I did mention it to him, he doesn't have all that many t shirts though!

Pecivo's picture

i will also go i think 8 time this year. but i think this would be my last. they would really need to bring something special to see me in Trutnov again next year (phobia, assuck, mortician, impetigo, anb...) i dont like all the prices going up so much. if i start with the ticket 81€ for 69 bands (lets say around 80 with punk fest) you have brutal assault with 120 bands for 90€. also the coupons and all the prices went up so much in last years. also all the stealing in the camp. it was not a single year that something wasnt stolen from someone i know. but overall one off the best festivals i ever been. would recommend the festival to anyone up here. cheers (i hope the beers this year would be better then the water they are selling every year :D)

Freyjawulf's picture

Anyone heading to Thirst for Grind in Prague the Tuesday before? https://www.facebook.com/events/815936475435471/

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments