TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Nokturnal Mortum is performing Lunar Poetry in it's entirety at Metal East this year and nothing is stopping me from attending.

Joel
Fri, 17/01/2020 - 18:50

I'll be attending the fantastic looking Metal East Fest in the band's hometown of Kharkiv at the end of May. Lots of excellent names on this year's edition like Primordial, Kampfar, Asphyx, Sinister, Desaster, Master, Manegarm, Necrom, Aeternus, Rippikoulu, Pagan Altar and Sarkrista but the main reason I'm attending is to see Lunar Poetry played in it's entirety. Lunar Poetry is maybe my favorite Nokturnal Mortum recording and there is no way that I am missing this. It'll be a moment for the ages, I'm sure.

https://novekolo.com/

Date: 
Friday, May 29, 2020
Ukraine
Who is going?
Joel

Are you attending?

slayerslayer's picture

MUCH BETTER !

Metal East: Нове Коло 2020 line-up:

Primordial (Ireland)
Nokturnal Mortum (Ukraine) with exclusive set ‘Lunar Poetry’
Kampfar (Norway)
Asphyx (Netherlands)
Sinister (Netherlands)
Desaster (Germany)
Master (USA)
Månegarm (Sweden)
Aeternus (Norway)
Warhammer (Germany)
Rippikoulu (Finland)
Pagan Altar (England)
Sarkrista (Germany)
Totalselfhatred (Finland)
Mayhemic Truth (Germany) with an exclusive show
Gehenna (Norway)
Arkona (Poland)
Desiderii Marginis (Sweden)
Necrom (Ukraine)
Colotyphus (Ukraine)
Violent Omen (Ukraine)
Stryvigor (Ukraine)
Orbstruct (Ukraine)
GreyAblaze (Ukraine)

Joel's picture

Yup, that's right, hahaha.

sabbath70's picture

Joel. I have something for sale you may be interested in. In June 2010 I attended the Kilkim Zaibu festival in Varniai, Lithuania. Nokturnal Mortum performed on the Sunday evening prior to Promordial headlining. I came across the band from NM in the festival bar that lunchtime and got my new copy of the limited edition A5 digipak of Lunar Poetry signed by the whole band. This was purchased from the NM merchandise store at the festival which Varggoth was running. I also got my copy of Weltanshauung signed by the whole band. If you are interested I will post some pics. Looking to sell both signed CDs as a set.

Joel's picture

Wow, that's really something. I already own a really nice 2004 slipcase copy of Lunar Poetry but I wouldn't mind taking a look at some photos of your copy. Go ahead and post away!

sabbath70's picture

I've posted a few pics. Quite rare to have full band signatures of NM so if you're interested in buying let me know.

Joel's picture

I decided that I'm not interested. Thanks for posting some photos though!

slayerslayer's picture

WARNING! FESTIVAL POSTPONED! New dates: 28-30.08.2020

Joel's picture

I became aware of the changes on March 23rd.

slayerslayer's picture

were you keeping it a secret? ....

Joel's picture

That wasn't my intent.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments