TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

New Type O Negative Merch from Roadrunner

Unjustifiablexi...
Sat, 19/01/2019 - 00:38

What do you guys think of the new Type O Negative merch released by Roadrunner Records?

https://store.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists-1/type-o-negative.html

Pretty disappointing I'd say.. Anyone ordered that jacket? They are already sold out in L/XL. Really curious about the quality here.. Judging just from these pictures everything seems kinda cheap imo.
Make sure to upload if you got anything!

Nater90's picture

Pretty shit, cashing in on them because they sell easy. I wonder if Pete's family gets a percentage.

Kvltdad's picture

If they're gonna reprint the merch they should at least do the cooler old designs (Drab Four longsleeve, Liberation of Vinland, Above all Things, etc...)

meetyourmaster's picture

On the one hand, I can see the appeal of being able to get affordable official merchandise for the first time in a while, aside from your Orchestra Of Death, Slow, Deep and Hard, Four Dicks From Brooklyn mainstays. I don't know why it would kill them just to do a couple faithful reprints of the original designs. Like the Bloody Kisses shirt - it looks cool on quick glance, but you've clearly got access to the EXPRESS YOURSELF screens and probably countless others; why not keep that design on the back of the BK shirt, instead of on another new item? Or, in true Type O Negative fashion, offer the same back print on multiple front designs.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments