TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

New Sodom Album

Cthulhu1999
Fri, 26/08/2016 - 14:38

What do you guys think? Ive only listened to the first song and its pretty good stuff so far.

Vectrex's picture

I've listened the whole album yesterday. Really like the voice which turned out more black metalish, but the music itself to me feels pretty bland and boring. In "Caligula" they copied the Ace of spades riff and that was their best song on the album for me.I was bored after i listened the album once and didn't gave it a second listen till yet, so ...all my informations should not be taken personal.

PS: it's called Decision Day
PPS: I also didn't liked the new Exumer Album much so that might give you a hint.

Metalmate's picture

Here you go. Giving it a spin now and I am pretty happy so far :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1VWXNrZ1ss

Metalmate's picture

I was view number 1523 let's get that going :)

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

My boxset arrives monday, sure it`s a killer album!
Sodom always release great stuff.

DoctorAMDC's picture

The best album from them since In war and pieces , and Epitome of torture that were utter crap. I give it a 9/10

Yoschi29's picture

If anyone has the flag and doesn't need it please contact me. :) Would like to buy it.

PForx's picture

Best Sodom album in a long time, but it's not something I'd put on. Definitely prefer '85-'87 Sodom over all else. Burst kommand till.... EEEOOOOAAAAUUUUURRRGH!!!!!!

Claudandus's picture

I'm listening right now. I love what I'm hearing!

Cthulhu1999's picture

I would have to say Rolling Thunder is the best song on the album.

Claudandus's picture

Personally I got instantly hooked on the title track and Who is God?

RavenEffect's picture

Just finished it a few minutes ago. Liked what I listening to, good stuff overall. I find most Thrash albums nowadays to be boring as fuck, but this one kind of got me going.

metalman6767's picture

I certainly enjoy it a lot more than their last albums before it (they were alright). I was expecting a good album and it even surpassed my expectations!

578,240 items in the gallery, 883,980 comments, and 667 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments