TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

New rule: No Presale TShirts

doctordeath
Fri, 13/04/2018 - 16:35

New rule: No Presale TShirts

Either you have the item, or you don't! I'm not too fussed about other items, but there's a trend the last few months of having a lot of tshirt's uploaded that don't even exist... this to me just does not feel right.

TShirtSlayer is a gallery of metal items, not metal items that may or may not exist depending on....

Thrashattck94's picture

And the ones that are up before you've put this rule in?

Blüdrayne's picture

I think there's a difference here between shirts customers have ordered but not yet received, and sellers doing preorders.
Are both then not allowed?

Blüdrayne's picture

For the sake of internal consistency then, this should probably apply to patches and all items as well.

MelFromHell's picture

Seems pretty fair

VoodooChild's picture

I have one from some months ago from something I was trying to sell, I will delete it myself

Nater90's picture

Good idea, I prefer to see legit pics of what I wish to buy.

Into Glory Ride's picture

Wow, when I was more active that even wasn't a thing. Why woukd people even do that ? Probably the old "I was first!" Effect. Stupid.

Satanic Warlord's picture

It should only be adjusted what you own. There can be no other opinion.

vkok's picture

Got a question on boundaries here. I noticed some non metal shirts here as well...what are boundaries for music styles?

slayerslayer's picture
Blüdrayne's picture

Actually the linked rules make zero mention that items have to be related to metal, merely that there has to be a relevant "band name" entered into the appropriate field.

vkok's picture

Got it. Thank you!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments