TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

new entries by band funtion doesn't work for me

Bladerunner
Fri, 13/10/2017 - 08:56

Hello! I'm here since a week and allready made great purchases. The only thing that doesn't work for me at all is the "entries by band funtion". I added lots of bands I'm interested in and seperated them from each other by using a comma. I can tell that, for example, lots of entries for Iron Maden have been made since that, but I don't receive any messages about that. It's always like that: \m/ (0)
Do I need the mighty sword to receive notifications? Thanx a lot,

Bladerunner

Corvus Corax's picture

Welcome to TSS! Yeah, it's not been working for a little over a week. That and who has visited your gear/page. I assume Doctor Death is working on a fix. It'll be back.

Corvus Corax's picture

Yeah, it's working now. As is the display of folks who have visited a page. Thank you for all your hard efforts Doctor Death!

Bladerunner's picture

I'm sorry that I answer so late! Thanks four your quick reply and explanation, Corvus. And thanx for fixing the problem, DrDeath! It works fine now. :)
I had no working internet connection till today - It was horrible - how did I manage back in the day??? ;)

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments