TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

New Belphegor song/album 2017 WOW!!!!!

TheSabbathsCreed
Thu, 20/07/2017 - 17:44

When I saw this was out, I must admit thinking.......do I really need to hear any more belphegor?? In my opinion I found, though still technically brilliant, the similar sound from the last few albums was getting a bit stale.
This however....is a fuckin awesome song!!!!! It's fresh..heavy as fuck and has a great new sound!!!! Check it out!!! Think you'll be surprised......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugX0T2yi20s

Stronthor's picture

Pretty stoked for this one. I love everything these guys did up until Pestapokalypse, but after hearing the next 2 albums I kinda lost interest. They were still solid albums, but way too similar to Pestapokalypse... Didn't really bother too much with Blood Magick Necromance and Conjuring the dead, they seem ok judging by the songs I heard live, nothing too special though. This new track, and the older rehearsal video definitely piqued my interest. Also pleasantly surprised with the production, sounds less oversaturated/brickwalled.

TheSabbathsCreed's picture

Well said. I thought bondage goat zombie had some ok stuff, blood majick had a few songs....but yes, this is a bit more of an original tune for here guys. Was very impressed when I heard it, though they will never top lucifer incestus in my opinion!!!!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments