TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

New account configuration: Comment Follow-up Notification

doctordeath
Sun, 22/04/2018 - 21:41

So, while everyone is out having a nice Sunday, I added this option for you guys, I've had several requests for it because your inbox's are easily overloaded with many many comments (hopefully most of them of some value haha)

So now, if you goto your page, then hit [EDIT] and scroll down...

I really hope this helps!

By the way, yesterday I ordered about $300 USD worth of new storage for the server, our old main disk is about 5 years old and should be replaced, AND the 1 terrabyte of storage for the images is 98% full! Incredible.

Now I know there are some of you out there who are selling tshirt's for about that price and who are not bothering to become a supporter, PLEASE become a supporter, otherwise there's a possibility that in a few years tshirtslayer will not be able to continue

For the price of a beer a month (or less if you live in Australia!) you can ensure that we survive, so please go here https://www.patreon.com/tshirtslayer if you have not already (and yes, you'll get the sword automatically)

Another situation is that next year, I am planning to return to study - this means that I will no longer be able to donate my own personal time (I'm taking unpaid leave from my work to maintain this site at the moment) nor will I have the pockets to keep throwing money at TShirtSlayer

It is incredibly important that you become a Patreon member, we are not some big social media giant that will sell your own private data to anyone, it's just a bunch of metal fans having a great time together, and me doing all the support, systems administration and programming.

Thank you for your attention :)

VoodooChild's picture

What are you gonna study?

VoodooChild's picture

PS: I tried becoming a supporter but it wouldn't allow me due to my pay-pall settings

EDIT:
I managed. Took some time something about pay-pall not being synched with my bank or something.

Nater90's picture

Thanks for your hard work as always Doc!! Especially on a Sunday of all days.

Best of luck with your studies! I'll try and kick some more money in soon to help you out a bit.

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments