TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Never Surrender Fest Volume I

Satanic Warlord
Wed, 23/05/2018 - 20:40

Never Surrender Fest Volume I
November 1-3, 2018 | Berlin Germany

The following bands have been confirmed so far:

BLASPHEMY: The Ross Bay Gods of War will crush Berlin again. First German gig in 4 long years! Don't miss out on this Live Ritual!
NECROHOLOCAUST: Canada's long-running purveyors of GOAT GRIND are set to bring their gasmasked warfare noise to Germany. Total goat worship in the flesh - DO NOT MISS!
BLACK CILICE: Never Surrender summons the timeless ceremonial darkness of Black Cilice to be part of the onslaught. Absolute desolation awaits!
BAXAXAXA: Pioneering of German black metal at its finest. Finally reunited to perform their first ever live rituals including a special Ungod set.
ABYSSOUS: German death metal entity Abyssous are going to present their upcoming new mini-album to be released through Iron Bonehead. Expect nothing but a mindblowing death strike!
TEMPLE DESECRATION: This Polish black/death coven will be unleashing their highly anticipated debut album for Iron Bonehead this summer, and will take these desecrations and older ones to the stage for their exclusive performance here, surely unleashing the beastiality that's endeared them to diehards the world over!
REENCARNACION: Medellin ultra metal legends will perform their legendary 888 album in its entirety. First gig ever in Europe!...
POSSESSION: One of the most lethal black metal cults of modern times, now confirmed for a special appearance. Even more violent and visual onstage, this will surely be a ritual like no other!
KAWIR: The gods of ancient Hellenic Black Metal will be making a special appearance on German soil. With a vast and uniformly amazing discography, this simply cannot be missed!
OKSENNUS: Experimental and avant-garde Death Metal from Finland. An anxiety inducing experience awaits!
VASSAFOR: New Zealand's titans of dreadnought black/death will bring their world-eating abyss to Germany for an exclusive performance. Prepare to be drowned or smothered by their vortex - or both!
IRKALLIAN ORACLE: Ritual occult death metal from Sweden finally returns to Germany to cast another spell.
SACROCURSE: Mexican bestial devastation, ready to unload 666 megatons of nuclear-powered black/death. Exclusive performance on German soil - expect total bloody vengeance!
WITCHES HAMMER: Canadian evil speed metal returns from the grave! First live ritual outside of Canada.
KHTHONIIK CERVIIKS: The new masters of mind-bending black/death alchemy are even more diabolical onstage. Prepare to have your circuits fried!
EVIL: Tokyo black thrashing demons will showcase their highly acclaimed Rites of Evil album for the first time abroad.
XIBALBA: The true Xibalba cult will finally record their second opus of ancient Mayan black metal for NWN! later this year. The ancient Gods will rise again to claim what's rightfully theirs. There is only one Xibalba!
UNAUSSPRECHLICHEN KULTEN: Chilean gods of Lovecraftian Metal of Death are even more morbid and mesmerizing onstage. Mandatory performance!
LIHHAMON: German militant bestial horde will desecrate their own soil once again. Those who witnessed their violence in 2016 were left in awe, and now it's your chance to bear witness to their atrocities!
RITUALIZATION: French blackened death supremacists bring their iron-fisted force to Germany. Expect total violence!
GRAVE UPHEAVAL: The return of the uncategorizable amorphous death rumblers from Australia. The faithless are summoned to Germany for a cavernous worship.
DISHARMONY: Ancient masters of Hellenic black metal arose from the grave for their debut album on Iron Bonehead. This will be their first performance in Germany!
JORDABLOD: First live performance by these Swedish black metal mystics. The veil of mystery is about to be lifted - not to be missed!
FAUSTCOVEN: After years of silence, the Norwegian black doomers are back with a new album due out later this year on NWN!
TEMPLE NIGHTSIDE: Exclusive European performance by this Australian black/death cult. Bound to bury you in caverns of decay!
SABBAT: Exclusive European performance from the Japanese masters of Blacking True Metal. Be sure to attend for Satan and Sacrifice!

Date: 
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Germany
Who is going?
Xenaus
AbysmalWind
burnawitchforjesus
Sutch
Satanic Warlord

Are you attending?

Nihilistic-Terrorfront's picture

Maybe I go there too. The Lineup is amazing!

Xenaus's picture

I will be there, can't wait.

Nihilistic-Terrorfront's picture

Will not manage to go there, could't get one day of at work =/. I wish everyone who goes there a great time!

AbysmalWind's picture

Countdown: one week!!!!! Can't fucking wait

Satanic Warlord's picture

The hottest festival of the year !!! See you ....

Joel's picture

My friend is in Berlin for this right now! I'm not jealous or envious of her but I would love to see Blasphemy some day. Nuclear War Now! represents the Bay Area proudly!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments