TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Need Some Help Verifying the Authenticity of a Shirt - Buyer Claims I Scammed Him (First Post)...

elevated420Sat, 24/08/2019 - 20:30

Sup guys,

I have been raging hard since Thursday night when someone decided to defame my eBay business by making a false claim on my feedback section by stating that I had sold them I counterfeit shirt. If you guys can help me prove that this guy is lying, eBay will be more willing to remove the negative feedback. You guys seem to be the expert shirt collectors, so I figure, why not talk to you peeps and maybe I can get this resolved.

The shirt is an old Rage Against The Machine (We Have Determined That Your Whole System Sucks) shirt. I bought it from Kohl's I believe, probably around the mid 90's. I legally purchased this shirt, and I feel I have the right to legally sell it AS IS. The guy who bought it from me stated at first that the shirt "didn't seem authentic" because he didn't like how the tag was sewn on. Immediately after accepting his return request, he left a false claim on my eBay feedback section saying I am a liar and a merchant of counterfeit goods. If I can get some validation from you guys as to the authenticity of this shirt, it will help me, especially if I decide to sue via a defamation lawsuit.

Basically, I need to know how to upload pictures on this forum, but just for viewing, and not to sell (for now)? I'm new here. Please, if someone can help me. I have other shirts for sale on my eBay channel that I can show you guys. I swear to God I am not a counterfeiter! I have never counterfeited any goods, and I don't even know how to sew. If you don't believe me, I can show you the links to my other shirts. I am an honest seller and take pictures of all stains and defects on my eBay listings. This guy can't get away with defaming my biz just because the tag was sewn on differently. This liar just turned me, an honest person, into a "liar" in the eyes of my future potential customers, and as a result I have already lost the interest of someone who wanted to buy a $300 ticket item from me. This is fraud, this is illegal, and this is infuriating. A liar made me "a liar." God I hate evil people.

Please, someone get back to me! Thank you and God bless!

-el

[edit 1] Here is the link to my photos: https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/rage-against-machine-whole...

274,318 items in the gallery, 738,820 comments, and 138 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

Why not Join us or Login