TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

My YouTube metal reviews

TheeKvltOv
Sat, 05/05/2018 - 22:41

I hope it's alright if I share my YouTube channel here?

I just started the Youtube channel in the focus of Metal. To discuss and ramble about different genres of metal and what I like personally. The main reason why I launched the channel is that it's very difficult to find someone from my ethnic group making current videos on the metal genre. I decided to stop looking at others for a while and just act on it and upload some videos lol.

I would really like it if some of you guys can check it out and even comment and spread ideas about what I can focus or expand for future videos as I'm pretty much new to this whole thing.

Thanks!

My link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQFhYyl6XM2PYj8el6UniQ

TheeKvltOv's picture

Thanks!

VoodooChild's picture

gonna check it out

TheeKvltOv's picture

Awesome. :)

Unjustifiablexistence's picture

Checked your channel out and left my subscription. You seem like you have fun doing those videos so keep em coming!

TheeKvltOv's picture

Dude! Thanks for checking it out and for the sub!! :D Making a new video right now.

vkok's picture

Nice channel man! Just add some music. At least to intro and outro...make it a blast!

TheeKvltOv's picture

Thanks dude! I'm trying haha.

Nater90's picture

Hey bro.

Checked out your Death Metal one, some really solid albums that I deffinantly agree with.

Really enjoyed it and going to watch your others. If I could give some advice especially when doing reviews or recommending stuff write some notes of what you want to say before hand because you tend to repeat certain things, we all do it, I just happened to do it live on the radio, first show I ever did I said Indeed over 30 times.

Keep it up \m/

TheeKvltOv's picture

Thanks for checking the video man. Yes, I agree, I need to write some of my thoughts. I forget to mention things, or my mind does not cope with me when the camera turns on haha.

Nater90's picture

Most welcome mate, I could do a top ten clip but would have honourable mentions on the side haha.

Yeah totally understand that, I've done similar or an afterthought it's like damn I should've added this or worded this like this, we as humans over think it. When I interviewed Piotr from Vader we spoke for 25 minutes because we had alot to discuss but if I did it again I'd make shorter so the listeners weren't bored, we ended up splitting it into two parts.

TheeKvltOv's picture

What do you mean? Top ten clip?

I started with top 10 since I didn't know what else will catch anyone attention.

That's cool. I wonder how I would've done conducting an interview lol. I would have probably ran out of the room. :)

Nater90's picture

Top ten of my personal favourites I would love to do.

Ten's a good number.

Haha if I did it in person I'd be speechless. I called him on the phone and used a recording program.

TheeKvltOv's picture

Thanks! :)

Absoluteaggressor's picture

Giving you some views man! I agree with an intro/outro. Just get a 6 pack of some fancy shit, sit down, and waste 5hours+ making pictures move in video editors hah.

TheeKvltOv's picture

Thanks man! Shit. That sounds easier said then done lol. I have no experience with inro/outro stuff.

Know anyone that can help me with that?

Absoluteaggressor's picture

I wish, I've been out of that game for a bit. All I know Is Reaper is a good and free for Audio editing. That's what I used for my stuff on my Internet Radio show back in the day.

Corvus Corax's picture

Fuckin' crush it mate! I dig what I've seen/heard thus-far. Keep-it-going.

TheeKvltOv's picture

Thanks for checking in dude! Just got a better camera. XD

Corvus Corax's picture

Nice!

eviscerated records's picture

I'll check your channel & subscribe.

TheeKvltOv's picture

Thanks a lot dude! =D

eviscerated records's picture

your welcome..support !!

oldmate's picture

very interesting top 10. Some I have not read of.. will check them out

TheeKvltOv's picture

Thanks for checking it out!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments