TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

My video tour of the bootleg merch stands at last night's The Who show in Mexico City

mexicanuck
Thu, 13/10/2016 - 22:43

Includes a failed drug deal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctzR0NO4YBE

mexicanuck's picture

Thanks, DD! Or more specifically, thanks for watching until at least as far as the Keith Moon thing, because it was near the end. And yeah, it was awful. As soon as it came out of my mouth, I realized how bad it was. If it had been earlier in the video, I would have scrapped it and done a second take!

Yeah, all my videos are prior to the show. There were actually considerably more stands after., around the entrances. I guess they're not allowed there before so they don't interfere, but they were packed in when the show finished.

Antonio's picture

Thank you for sharing another stunning merch tour.... " Old Guys Rule " shirt made my day !! How was the show ?? I attended The Who's gig in september 17, in my hometown, it was a killer show, they played a lot of their classic tracks and the arena were pretty full packed.

mexicanuck's picture

Thanks, Antonio! It was good, they play really well, and sound great. And I love that they make the audio of the show available. But it's amazing that there are, like seven or eight of them up there!

576,976 items in the gallery, 883,644 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments