TShirtSlayer

My video tour of the bootleg merch stands at last night's Metallica show (third) in Mexico City

mexicanuck
Mon, 06/03/2017 - 20:43

My bootleg merch tour from last night. Same shirts, but in a completely different location!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xzJ6nppJEQ

DoctorDeath

Thanks again!

mexicanuck

Right on, DD!

ajnin

how was the show man ??????

mexicanuck

Fantastic! I said in this video that I would love to hear "Whiplash", and they played it, so that right there was awesome. Plus Iggy Pop singing with them...great show.

murrshuggah

It's so cool of you to film this stuff for us, I had no idea there was such a huge group of vendors before shows in Mexico City! Makes me want to take a trip down there one day! Thanks for sharing

mexicanuck

Right on, thanks! Yeah, after 14 years of concerts here, I still love it. There are actually several dozen less stands than there were a few years ago. They used to also be outside the venue area, on the street under the subway, but they got rid of them two or three years ago.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

Poll

Do you create your battlejacket all in one time, or over years?
There are 205,683 entries in the gallery and 668,853 comments, and 120 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!