TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

for my girls: hot weather & outfits

allietaylor666
Thu, 07/02/2019 - 15:39

So, ill be living in florida soon and it'll be *hot* during the summertime ofc. What do you guys do about outfits and such? I may just make shorts and tanks my best friend at this point.

MelFromHell's picture

A simple t-shirt/vest top and shorts should do love haha depends on what kind of bird you are though. If you're all about fashion, nowt wrong with that of course then I haven't got an answer tbh. I live by the sea so feel the full force as each season comes about, usually I just wear baggy band shirts all year round these days if it's hot or vest tops/cut off band shirts now my size if it's really beaming down and usually baggy basketball shorts (death metal shorts that kind of shit) to hide my arse. Tight denim shorts might look cute (not in my opinion and I'd never be caught dead in em but meh) but they're just uncomfortable, you want something that gives you a bit of air. Guess the best advice is dress for comfort in the heat, something a bit breezy and not tight as to not aggravate your skin especially if you're size 14 like me or bigger.

allietaylor666's picture

I love love love my band merch, i dont wear it just for fashion but i do like looking good while showing off my merch at the same time. i'm just not trying to sweat myself to death

MelFromHell's picture

Nah I was just saying, a lot of girls like to wear their metal stuff with a bit of flare, sod it why not what girl doesn't want to feel pretty from time to time (that was the gayest thing I've said in ages but it's true haha). I just got a bit lazier to get the years and stopped bothering.

Avoid leggings like the plague, they're more harm that good. Find shorts that make you comfortable. If you're a bit more of a show off with your body booty shorts are the way to go. You should check out Stages of Decompositions merch store they've got some great ones there I'd kill for it the postage wasn't a fortune. They'd suit you to a t and keep you cool.

I am into my DIY too and paint a lot of my own band shirts/vest tops for stuff I can't find or haven't been able to get yet, forwhen I feel like showing off the bod a bit. Definitely worth popping into a cheap outlet store getting some in mass and painting them up, and of course it's gotta be Tulip fabric paint. Best shit, that last for ages.

AllureoftheEarth321's picture

Staying indoors is the best way to stay cool and avoid the heat haha, but...I guess if I have to be out in hot weather, I usually just dress the exact same: jeans, black or band shirt, and my boots or sneakers. Sometimes I'll wear shorts, and once in a while I'll wear some sort of black dress or skirt (side tip: with the right style of dress or skirt, a band shirt could actually match very well). I'd just go with whatever you feel comfortable wearing

576,663 items in the gallery, 883,477 comments, and 637 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments