TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Motivational Stories

PinJunky
Sun, 03/01/2021 - 13:19

As I impatiently wait for Greenies to make their appearances in my life, I'd like to read stories about how long some of you waited for your prized possessions. How/when did it finally happen?

MorticiA's picture

What the hell, I'll get the ball rolling =)

When I saw the patches for Bolt Throwers Realm of Chaos (the GOOD ones) I was awe struck. During my time here I've only seen them pop up once and I got it for my Girl. So, nearly 2 years. BUT... Earlier this year, I found one on a certain Japanese auction site and I was like WHOA... So, I got it but ti took like 2-4 months to get here cause of the fucking state of the world. So, it took me 1.5 years or so, but I finally got it. Frigg'n love it too. Though, I find it odd that the "slaves to darkness" post text is often stitched up... I'm guess its cause its a bootleg, and is see a variant that the text is fine. Whatev, I DON'T care, it looks great.

Mmmm, so I guess the next would be Napalm Death Scum bootleg woven. i saw it first here on TSS back in mid 2018 and looked on ebay and such forever. Found it again at said certain Japanese Auction site. Took forever to get here, like 5 months, but it came ^U^. Only costed me $30 total. No regrets. But, I've NEVER seen it posted for trade or sale since my 2+ years of being here on TSS.

Nocturnus The Key bootleg (woven.) Either ya love it or hate it, its all good, I got my Girl the firs tone I saw here on TSS, but I had to wait like 5 months for one to show up on ebay. The seller never added the album title to his auction title... So, I got it for $15.

Mayhem, Dawn of The Black Hearts woven BP: So, firstly, I never knew there was a woven BP of this bootleg live album, I had always wanted it but I had assumed that one did'nt exist. When I saw it pp up here on TSS, I nabbed it immediately from Vinnie. I haven't seen another one for sale since.

Back in 2019, two patches slipped through my fingers (actually, I got there late... but I got to meet some cool people/sellers so that's something: bootleg of Emperor Nightside Eclipse, one in the spring the other in december. 'haven't seen another since then... 'Still waiting... I worry that another will pop up when I take a break from looking... Granted, I have a much smaller variant that was made in 2019-early 2020 and I dig it, but I like the older boot cause its big and the details are more apparent.

I dunno, I guess at some point everything comes up for sale, but it depends on peoples lives/the beholders to put them up for sale.

576,765 items in the gallery, 883,567 comments, and 653 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments