TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Morbid Saint Practice

Thrash666
Sat, 19/01/2019 - 22:05

Was invited by Bob Zabel of Morbid Saint to come watch them practice tonight. I can take anyone with that is available and near sheboygan WI

Date: 
Saturday, January 19, 2019
United States
Who is going?
No one yet, ;'( Be the first!
Are you attending?

Nater90's picture

Wish I lived there haha. Enjoy mate!!

Thrash666's picture

Thanks brother

HELLHAMMERED's picture

Holy shit I wish I lived there. Have fun man, that’s sounds insane!

Minty's picture

Fuck... I live just south of Milwaukee! I wish I could have seen this earlier! If you ever have an opportunity like this again, I'd love it if you hit me up!

Thrash666's picture

Woodruff WI. Bloody Valentines concert at Happys Bar. February 16th. Morbid saint is headlining. Toxic Ruin is playing as well. 4 wisconsin thrash bands are going to be putting on the concert.

Minty's picture

That sounds awesome! Too bad it's 4.5 hours away from me. It's a shame that I haven't gotten to see Morbid Saint since about 2012 at a bar here in Kenosha and that was great to see them in a place with less than 40 people!

And also, you should totally upload that banner on here! I'd love to see it.

Thrash666's picture

The banner and photo with morbid saint is on my profile brothers and sisters.

bad_american1992's picture

Damn dude that'd be an awesome way to spend a night!

Kofuv6's picture

Sounds like a dream come true, hope that they will do a Europe tour and stop by in Sweden

slayerslayer's picture

how was it? tell us the tale.

Thrash666's picture

It was absolutely incredible. My lady friend and I got to drink with morbid saint, watch them practice and play some songs by death and sepultura. They let me song rooster on the microphone and they recorded me doing it. Also, they gave me a Spectrum of Death banner and signed it. I ever got to play on one of their guitars. They are the most cool, laid back guys I've ever met. Definitely will maintain a close friendship.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments