TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

Mike Howe

Into Glory Ride
Tue, 27/07/2021 - 09:06

Completely gutted. 55 is no age.

Badlands is a song that means the absolute world to me, as it's basically the soundtrack to my whole life and has kept me from doing stupid things rashly more often than i can count. That anthem made me get up again and again and not lose my will to live.

What a horrible day.

Rest in power and inspire the worlds beyond our world.

madbutcher's picture

Sad, sad news

nosws4me's picture

I'm so crushed. I absolutely can't believe it.
Mike was my hero, honestly if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't be here today. He was my favorite vocalist and meant the absolute world to me. I feel so blessed to have seen him live, to have met him, to have talked to him. I really just hoped to wake up in the morning and see that this was a terrible nightmare, just my mind playing tricks on me... but it's all real. I just can't believe it, he's gone.

AbysmalWind's picture

Now this is some dreadful news. First it was Wayne, now Howe, two of the best voices from the eighties are already gone. Horrendous loss :(

Spinning these ones right now in his honour

bad_american1992's picture

Terrible news to wake up to... Howe-era Metal Church is specifically what got me into metal so this is a massive loss to me, and I'm sure to many other fans. I got to meet him after a show in 2018, he was a super friendly guy and we chatted for a bit after he signed my jacket. If you saw him on stage you would have sworn he was in the prime of life and health, never thought he'd get taken from the world too early : (
Thoughts go out to his relatives, thanks for all the great albums and music over the years man. Rest In Power \m/

sandmanforce's picture

I saw Metal Church at twice but is a painful not enough...I met Mike two years ago, He was a gentleman and a heavy metal hero...I drop my tears today...I can not believe this. RIP Mike Howe!

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments