TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Metallica Creeping Death strip patch WANTED

PinJunky
Mon, 02/03/2020 - 16:29

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this however I am on the hunt for this patch. If anyone is ready to move theirs on to a good home then please hit me up!!

PinJunky's picture

I know of at least one person who has one avail. but only wants to trade. Unfortunately I dont have anything he wants!

ThomasThrash's picture

What does he want? That Creeping death patch is very rare and very awesome! \m/

PinJunky's picture

He wants my soul....I let him know he'd be getting a bad deal!

ThomasThrash's picture

XD

MorticiA's picture

For real-real, or for play-play? JUST your soul? lol.

Have you tried the FB patch groups? Those are also really good.

PinJunky's picture

I'm on several FB groups actually. There are quite a few people who have one but just aren't quite ready to give it up.

MorticiA's picture

Ahhh, ok. Just checking.

PinJunky's picture

Thought I had one but eBay seller reniged on the completed deal!! >:-l

Megazero's picture

Probably someone contacted the seller and offered more money.

PinJunky's picture

Yup. That makes them both pricks!

Turn_the_Hell_on's picture

Will keep my eyes open my end brother! :]

PinJunky's picture

Thanks so much! Awesome people here!

frankie530's picture

On eBay now if you got $300+ to spare. But he is taking offers

PinJunky's picture

There's two people on there that have them for sale, actually. I just can't bring myself to pay crazy money for a patch no matter how much I'd like to have it. To me, paying top dollar just takes some of the fun out of collecting.

frankie530's picture

I agree, I’ve never paid that much for a patch but have paid some big prices for ones just as rare, sometimes you have to pull out the big $$ if you really want something rare unfortunately. Good luck on your search!

PinJunky's picture

I suppose but, man it's difficult to come up off of that much money for something like that. $300 is so many more useful things like guns, ammo and etc..

frankie530's picture

Definitely!

PinJunky's picture

No doubt!!

PinJunky's picture

I know SOMEBODY is looking for a good home for their beloved CD strip.......

bad_american1992's picture

Hell why stop at just one Creeping Death stripe?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-METAL-patch-1980s-Metallica-Creeping-...

PinJunky's picture

I've communicated with her. Although she'd take a bit less than what they're listed for it's still ridiculous.

PinJunky's picture

Maybe turns me a little green but no tears just yet!

PinJunky's picture

Anyone who has either the green border or super strip patch and would possibly sale or trade it then feel free to message me, thanks!

Hliðskialf's picture

If you ever feel like the burgundy border one is sufficient, let me know. I got one (and no empty space on my kutte) and might contemplate a trade. Pic is not there cause I'm a lazy bastard.

PinJunky's picture

Thanks, I appreciate the offer. I actually already have that one. I'm after the strip and green border now.

Hliðskialf's picture

Best of luck to you then.
Seen them pop up now and then but as you know all too well, they cost an arm and a loeg now.

PinJunky's picture

And yet another day gone by without the patches that I am so longing for... sigh....

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments