TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

MetallicA - 2019 Australian tour

oldmate
Sat, 30/03/2019 - 05:03

OCT - 17 Perth, Australia
Optus Stadium

OCT - 20 Adelaide, Australia
Adelaide Oval

OCT - 22 Melbourne, Australia
Marvel Stadium

OCT - 26 Sydney, Australia
ANZ Stadium

OCT - 29 Brisbane, Australia
QSAC

OCT - 31 Auckland, New Zealand
Mt. Smart Stadium

Date: 
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Australia
Who is going?
oldmate

Are you attending?

slayerslayer's picture

having trouble justifying the ticket price. everytime i go to buy one , i baulk at the $270 AUD they are asking for general admission standing. not convinced yet.

oldmate's picture

it is a bit fucking rich... but MetallicA

Nater90's picture

If I was to go I'd be going for Slipknot and staying for Metallica, I am with slayerslayer the price is mental, so I'm going to a bunch of other gig's instead that I'm more keen on.

sandmanforce's picture

I was enough lucky I saw them in Wien and Prague...:)

Dark Buddha's picture

Tour has been cancelled allegedly because "James Hetfield has entered an addiction treatment program"
Sucks being cancelled but hope he is OK.

slayerslayer's picture

postponed . see below .

AndrewPYL's picture

Wtf, I thought Hettfeld had turned "Straight Edge". Anyway, at least now I'll have time to save up for the insane price of a ticket for their Sydney show.

slayerslayer's picture

Official statement from the band - stolen from their website -

As most of you probably know, our brother James has been struggling with addiction on and off for many years. He has now, unfortunately, had to re-enter a treatment program to work on his recovery again.

We fully intend to make our way to your part of the world as soon as health and schedule permit. We’ll let you know as soon as we can. Once again, we are devastated that we have inconvenienced so many of you, especially our most loyal fans who often travel great distances to experience our shows. We appreciate your understanding and support for James and, as always, thank you for being a part of our Metallica family.

All tickets purchased to the shows in Australia and New Zealand, including Enhanced Experiences and Black Tickets, will be fully refunded