TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Metal For Melbourne - Featuring Abramelin Reunion.

rusty74
Tue, 15/11/2016 - 23:11

ft. HOBB'S ANGEL OF DEATH, ION DRIVE, MASS CONFUSION, NOTHING SACRED, ABRAMELIN, BENGAL TIGERS, DEPRESSION, RENEGAD, PERSECUTION, TARAMIS + TYRUS.

The Corner Hotel
57 Swan Street
Richmond, VIC 3121

Could be the one and only chance to see the mighty early 90's death metal legends Abramelin live again. (Would be good to know if they will be making up a shirt or not)

$29 entry.

tix here:
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/metal-for-melbourne-tickets-29206085187

Date: 
Saturday, January 14, 2017
Australia
Who is going?
No one yet, ;'( Be the first!
Are you attending?

Nater90's picture

FUCK!!!!!!!!! That's my brothers birthday.....

Would love to see Hobb's & Abramelin though...

rusty74's picture

tell your brother that your taking him out for his birthday to 'somewhere special'.

Nater90's picture

Hahahaha, Oh man his ears would explode!!!

His idea of heavy is Five Finger Death Punch.

rusty74's picture

haha killer...a few beers and he'll right into it.

i might see what happens around that time, would be good to come down to Melbourne again, seeing Abramelin with Dave Haley playing drums for them would be a pretty good reason.

Nater90's picture

Haha, True true! No idea what he's doing on his birthday and he wrestles Saturday nights so I might be able to go.

If you come down let us know!!

rusty74's picture

will do.

DeathByMetalAustralia's picture

Fuck I hope Abramelin do more shows..

rusty74's picture

i hope so as well, would be good. I remember reading an interview with Tim Aldridge a few years back saying that he had enough riffs to do new album, so hoping for some new tunes as well.

slayerslayer's picture

ion drive, hobbs and persecution , also to be excited about !! might have to plan a trip to the big smoke for this one . quite a lineup . although , ive got one question , which metal for melbourne is it? telecom towers , banana alley , up on william? street , or niks mailorder ? its all good eitherway

oldmate's picture

banana alley was the best back in the day...

always did the Metal for Melbourne then Smoke dreams, then extreme aggression, the missing link and then Au Go Go. Followed by some fucking TimeZone and then maccas on eliz street.

having a ciggi with the old smoke dreams staff in the shop and getting a new demp tape of some band I had never heard of were some of the most fun times I had.

Now when I go to smoke dreams, I have these punks looking at me like I am not metal and am in the wrong shop... cause I dont got neck tatts and gauges

rusty74's picture

I can only imagine Melbourne in the late 80's early 90's, would have been one of the best metal scenes going, so many great bands and live venues.

oldmate's picture

it was lots of fun. I used to go to lots of local gigs, but I was not part of the scene. I did not really hang out with bands after shows or go party with them. None of that sorta thing. Lots of my mates did, but that was not for me. I was just there for the music and pit ahah

rusty74's picture

This is very close to being sold out, awesome old school Aussie metal is alive and well in Melbourne.

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Where is the risk mad man at?
  • very cool, where did you buy it?
  • Interesting back print lol
  • I'm pretty sure Soldier of Hell made these, unless this is a subsequent issue.
  • Sadly not
  • Do you know who made these? I love the design work.
  • Rad
  • Hi! Can you please tell me more info about this shirt?
  • its literally on osmose
  • Sexy
  • On the back print, first line, last paragraph. It should read “and when the WANING light” It says WARNING This
  • Wow looks like my t-shirt design was boot legged https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=725289879599710&set=pb.1
  • Ahh right. Where's the spelling errors?
  • nice one man
  • No, this version dosent have the sparkle print.
  • Firstly, the shirt is old. As they were only printed in Australia by MIM there’s not many of them, especially in LS.