TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

metal bars/squats in Tilburg?

Freyjawulf
Thu, 30/05/2013 - 15:23

Next week (6th June) I'm going to be in the Netherlands for a few days. I know in Tilburg there's the Little Devil, but there's nothing else on Metal Travel Guide. I know that site's not always totally accurate though - so does anyone know of any small (maybe even secret?) metal bars or squat pubs, or is Little Devil the only place?
Also if any TSS members fancy meeting for a beer that'd be cool ;)

gizter's picture

i realy dont like tillburg. Meth Drinker and Graves at Sea played there some weeks ago, and Midnight, Herder and Acid Deathtrip will play there later this year, but its too far away for me. i've talked about it before with some people on here. they all missed some great bands over there because it was too far away.

there is this place http://www.013.nl/english
some bands will play there, but i think huntress (8th of june) will be the most interesting for you. nothing too special over there.

Freyjawulf's picture

Cheers for the response!
Yeah Tilburg seems to get a lot of good bands, I've been to 013 a few times (and I really dislike Huntress, sorry :P ). Was just wondering if there was anywhere unknown..like, a place only locals know or something. I liked Tilburg as a city all the times I've been, but I guess it's mainly cos of the atmosphere in the Netherlands as a whole (or, at least the places there I've been), so much more chilled out than in UK!

gloriousdeath's picture

Well, you could make a trip to Rotterdam and visit Baroeg club: Macabre will be playing 9 th june !!! It's 45 min. with the train.....

gizter's picture

i think i'll be going there. macabre kicks ass. and sundays start early so it will we easy to get home.

gloriousdeath's picture

... or you could make a trip to Eindhoven and visit Dynamo club: Heathen will be playing also the 9th of june !!! That's just 25 min. with the train...

DevilzForce's picture

i'll be at macabre as well, there's little devil,extase and 013.... rotterdam has some good metalbars if you're up for the trip :)

Freyjawulf's picture

Ahh, 9th June I'll be on my way back to England! Unfortunately this trip isn't for me, I'm just tagging along, so no going further than Tilburg. But I'll be back in the Netherlands for a few days before MetalDays, so maybe I'll get to go further afield then! Are there any gigs happening between 16th and 20th July that anyone knows of?
Cheers for all the replies.

gloriousdeath's picture

ah, just a week too early.... one week later and you could have gone to Stonehenge fest with Asphyx, Brutal Truth, D.R.I., Lock Up, Dying Fetus, Dissect and some more bands playing......

slayerslayer's picture

anyone know if the little club in Barendrecht (just outside rotterdam) is still going? ..behind the railway platform and through the bushes

oldmate's picture

never seen this page "Metal Travel Guide" before. thanks for the tip

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments