TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Merchandise related details that you just can't stand

AbysmalWind
Wed, 03/03/2021 - 13:47

Sorry if this has already been discussed (I'm pretty sure it hasn't): what's that standard thing/detail/feature about metal merch that you secretly loathe?

Here's my personal podium:

-As a long sleeve and hoodie freak, I'm a sucker for logos and sigils, so covering a shirt sleeve in words (either the band name or just the album title) backs me out instantly.

-Same with back prints; does anyone (other than you) actually even read those endless lectures printed on the back of many t-shirts? Once again, I want the back of my t-shirts to either show a logo or a cover art/back cover/whatever. I'd much rather leave the back blank than riddle it with words, it makes the t-shirt look messy and weird. Band photos as a back print are also dreadful for the most part.

-Zip-up hoodies whose zipper splits the logo or artwork in two. Now, this one takes the cake when it comes to screwing up a nice garment. Metalheads suffering from OCD should steer clear from these ones lol (click the link below to see a fine example of such an abomination):

https://tshirtslayer.com/hooded-top/summoning-minas-morgul

Any other manias regarding merch?

353,520 items in the gallery, 792,041 comments, and 373 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

Why not Join us for free or Login