TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Meetup January 14th 2012 Stockholm!

doctordeath
Tue, 03/01/2012 - 03:54

Hi guys

I scored some place to sleep in stockholm for a week, so i'de like to announce a meetup in stockholm!

Let's meet at 8PM on the 14th of January, the exact location I have not figured out, but maybe medusa metal bar in the gamla stan, thoughts?

SuomalainenNarkkari's picture

Fuck :D Its not finland :D

PEELO's picture

+1

PerkeleKyrpä's picture

+2

Kuivausrumpu's picture

+3

Blüdrayne's picture

damn, i'm on the wrong side of the world... if only there were more people here from my country...

Goremaster666's picture

Dude couldnt you come to jonkoping. At the train station we could meet. I wont get into any bar.
Gooooooooooore

Goremaster666's picture

The Gooooooooooore failed on that pos

Gooooooooooore

Moshoholic's picture

Dude lets have some beer! medusa sounds alright with me, send me a pm or something if you like.

THF's picture

I'm also on for this saturday.

THF's picture

Can't pm yet since I haven't uploaded any photos yet (and will not be able to do so either until I get a new camera or phone). Since I already have mr. Moshoholic's number I'll check with him about where and when.

Moshoholic's picture

PM sent, but we three will be the dudes with long hair and beards in there, everybody else in there will look like shit.

Moshoholic's picture

yes! prepare to drink beer swedish style! hehe, see you tommorrow man.

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments