TShirtSlayer

Mayhem, Immolation, Black Anvil - North American Tour Fall 2017

Skeaton
Fri, 11/08/2017 - 02:26

Mayhem will be playing their iconic debut album (De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas) in full, while NYDM pioneers Immolation support their new album. Also in support is NY black metal band Black Anvil. The tour will go from November 3rd to December 2nd and span most of the US. See tour dates here: http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-dates/mayhem-announces-fall-north-ame...

I will be at the Tucson show... who else will be seeing these legends?

Event date: 
Friday, November 3, 2017
Event Country: 
United States
Who is going?
emperialmassacre,
Skeaton,
Fimbulvintr
Are you attending?

Behemoth116

This looks amazing! Thanks for posting this I wouldn't have known otherwise. I'm gona try for the Baltimore or NYC.

Skeaton

No problem, man! This is a special lineup for sure.

miggy_666

Cannibal, Power Trip and Gatecreeper are also hitting the road this fall.

Corvus Corax

Gonna try to hit the Charlotte show, should the causes and conditions come-together. Thanks mate. I missed the last tour.

emperialmassacre

Will go to the Pittsburgh show and maybe Columbus too

Fimbulvintr

Heading to the Madison one for sure. The first leg of their DMDS tour was killer, can't miss a second go

infestdead

Fuck yeah the 4 hour trek to lawerance Kansas is a must do it should be incredible

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Lots of nice stuff on there. I love wee enamel badges like that
  • Sweet. Viking warrior weapons. Onwards to battle.
  • Again wow fucking nice!
  • Salad buffet. Lol
  • Dammnnn. Hope he didn't miss the main act.
  • Cheers Antonio. All ready for the UK tour next month!
  • Daniel, do you have one more Sacred steel fan club´s patch ? for trade or some thing, I dream with this haha
  • It's the dude.
  • One of my favorite black metal albums. Where did you get it?
  • Wicked! Can you give us any leads as to where to find such embroidered finery?
  • This is... wow. Just wow.
  • Everything on this came out amazing. I love all the detail on it. What kind of studs are those?
  • Holy..
  • incroyable collection bravo
  • how much for an Holocaust patch with ''The Nightcomers'' album cover (size 4 x 3 in.) ?.
  • Thanks! Got it from Purity Through Fire. Not sure if they still got it.

Poll

Do you create your battlejacket all in one time, or over years?
There are 202,122 entries in the gallery and 664,871 comments, and 130 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!