TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Mayhem’s Necrobutcher: I was on my way to kill Euronymous myself

Stronthor's picture

Old man fabricates outlandish story in a failed attempt to recapture the sense of danger that once surrounded his band.

primordial_hordes's picture

Don't forget that they are releasing a new album now so he has to find a way to sell more copies...

bad_american1992's picture

+1

Katafalk's picture

Buuuuuuullshit !

nuclearthrasher666's picture

This non-stop exploitation of the "mythology" of the early 90's Norwegian black metal scene should have ended a long time ago. These days people are more interested in the drama than the actual music and that is pathetic.

DeathRipper's picture

I don't doubt Necrobutcher had a beef with Euronymous and wanted to kill him, but I really doubt he actually planned on killing him. "New album coming out? Best exploit the drama that happened twenty plus years ago."

Kathulex's picture

I was also on my way to kill Euronymous together with Varg. It's true! I said so!

4pegbmx's picture

I do see why he hates euro tho shits fucked up to exploit your homies death like that

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments