TShirtSlayer

Maybe someone interested in RAC or something like that on vinyl and cd?

toughenoughWed, 06/03/2013 - 07:51

Hey,

just want to know if somebody here is also into RAC and music like that.
And further if someone is interested to trade/buy some on vinyl and cd, shirts too.

bands for example: brutal attack, skrewdriver, plunder&pillage, bound for glory, pig killer, W.A.R....something like that?

ShieldbitersValhalla

I'm into RAC and hatecore, but basically only Eastern European ones, like Kraj, Molot, Kiborg, Kolovrat, Sokyra Peruna, Sorab 18, Velimor, xTerrorWavex, You Must Murder, etc. I was never really into Brutal Attack or Skrewdriver type bands much.

toughenough

ah okay i see. i know kolovrat. but it's a bit hard to understand the language huh :)

ShieldbitersValhalla

I also highly recommend the Polish band Honor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNHCgSOm-Bk

Cimmerian_Howl

Honor is such a good band! So is Legion also from Poland!

doyle92

I recommend this band,
they're pretty cool, and total sympathizers to the cause!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j44jb8hPWu8

ShieldbitersValhalla

lol

astr0

pls tell us, what RAC means. thanks.

doyle92

Lol.

astr0

you stole my reply, comrade ;)

mayhempunk666

hahahahahahahaha

you two just made me spit water

mayhempunk666

INB4 stupid ass pointless argument starts

Blüdrayne

RAC is a stupid genre name. they dont even sing about communism. they should just call it WP rock or something like that.

Gaahlgoroth

I am, but at the moment the only thing I am willing to spend any money on obtaining would be a Angry Aryans shirt. I do not mind if it is not an original. You could screen print it for all I care.

ShieldbitersValhalla

It's surprising seeing how many people are trying to make a big deal out of this post. It's nothing new people.

g.dresche

i personally think rac is a pretty cool guy. eh vociferates against dem zog and nigras and doesn't afraid of anything

mealkeith

Personally i think RAC is a bit crap to be honest most of it sounds like its been recorded in a derelict public toilet and there album art tends to pretty dire

BedfordForrest

Interesting to see no Skrewdriver shirts here on this site. Great artwork and a lot of metal within their extensive catalogue.

-Nathan Bedford Forrest

satan's radish

I like a small few RAC and Hatecore bands. They are very mixed "genres" like anything else, though. Anyway, I haven't got much for trading or cash for spending. But, for future reference, I am interested in US bands like Ethnic Cleansing, as well as parody bands like White Pride and Vaginal Jesus + associated acts, punk-era Skrewdriver (you know, before they started doing horrible Lynyrd Skynyrd covers) and the early RAC albums of Saccara. Anything similar to the stuff I mentioned I'd be interested in hearing as well, but I don't care about anything else. As long as it's extremely visceral, or just really catchy, I might enjoy it.

BedfordForrest

Keep it going. Git yer dayum RAC shirts up 'ere if you got 'em.

-Bedford Forrest

Into Glory Ride

Just wanted to point out that the new Bound For Glory is once more a very strong effort, as expected.

bad_american1992

Good choice bro. 'Hate Train Rolling' is one my favorite albums.
Platoon 14 is solid as well!

Suicidal1984

Krasny bor 1943 and batallon de castigo are goods to be boneheads.. Ns and commies are all slaves but opposite sides

satan's radish

Wow, this thread's old as fuck (2013!) and I just realized it. The post regarding Skrewdriver that bumped it wasn't even worth posting. Still, if any of you 4chan edgelords gets a girlfriend and decides you need to ditch your VJ and Ethnic Cleansing discs in a hurry, do get in touch with me. I'll consider any reasonable sale offer.

BedfordForrest

Yall ever heard the "Cult of the Holy War" CD? One of the best.

-Bedford Forrest

our birthday We made it !!! 10th Birthday is here!!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE BIRTHDAY VIDEO!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

Poll

Do you listen to bands that are older than you?
There are 191,730 entries in the gallery and 648,123 comments, and 124 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!