TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Max & Igor Cavalera Return To Arise & Beneath The Remains!! Full Shiw 2018

SEPULTURA
Fri, 02/11/2018 - 15:10

meaningless's picture

huh...?...there will be a tour with that Setlist?...any info..or was it a special gig...or something like that? omg..i wanna see them again...playing only the good stuff

SEPULTURA's picture

I read they were playing 5 shows, but I think that was a while ago and this gig was not from that original tour. Don't quote me on this though. But hopefully they will expand this tour to other countries over the next few years. Mabye a Chaos AD tour in the future......who knows

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

Rattamahataa :) .

nuclearthrasher666's picture

If this had happened 10 years earlier I would be really excited. But to be honest right now, not so much. It's been years scince the last time Max gave a good live show. And Igor is not in the best shape either. The setlist is fucking awesome though...

TheSabbathsCreed's picture

Bet if you were in the pit it would be a different story!!!!! Looks like the rest of the crowd is having an awesome time.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments