TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Looking for Mystifier Patch

Chessy1Thu, 25/04/2019 - 20:33

First time posting so forgive me if this subject is not in the right place...

Long story short I found this patch on here and I can't find it anywhere, is anyone selling it or know where I can buy it?

Thanks

https://imgshare.io/image/20190426-021849.m5xw

261,439 items in the gallery, 730,758 comments, and 123 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• I wanted to buy that one but unfortunately it's sold out.
  • full flames! classic old LS!
  • Great line-up, but WTF were they thinking slapping that Peaceville image vertically like that?
  • Dank Dir, Meister!
  • This one kills!!!!!!!!!!
  • thanks!
  • Nice collection!
  • Man that coffin shaped Nifelheim BP is really something!! Great find dude we are all jealous haha
  • Master's Hammer might be another band that fits this kind of weird/cool atmosphere!
  • Cool Jacket choice! I bet when this is finished it'll look badass!
  • If you're looking for a better quality death tarot patch, Hellequin Merch does 6cm woven ones.
  • Damn that's awesome! How'd you come across something like this?
  • damn, this is pretty dope
  • Friend of mine had this in high school. Great shirt I've always wanted one
  • Looks fantastic! And i would buy one for sure!
  • Thanks always my good friend !

Events

Why not Join us or Login