TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Live Evil Berlin feat Aura Noir, Nekromantheon, Black Magic, Obliteration etc...

Freyjawulf
Tue, 21/03/2017 - 19:29

Full lineup poster here: https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17424930_999474476852146_8...
Just booked my flights to Berlin today, ridiculous lineup can't wait! Anyone from here going?

Date: 
Friday, May 26, 2017
Germany
Who is going?
Freyjawulf
mad_submarine
Ysidro
MelFromHell

Are you attending?

MelFromHell's picture

Me and Janet are going. We'll be staying in a hostel a stones throw away in an all girls room with 3 other birds (Swedes, German and Norwegian), same as last year. Should be space for one more since one of the girls has a boyfriend now so she'll be doing her own thing. I'll be booking end of this month when I get paid, last year it was only 50 odd euro for the 4 nights at the Art Hostel Berlin and it was a riot. Venue is class an all really a perfect spot, beats tryna not get knocked over getting a few cans on bloody Junction Road at the London one. It'll be good to see you an all whether or not you fancy staying with us :)

MelFromHell's picture

Forgot to mention, we'll be leaving dead early on Sunday to fly to Sweden for Muskelrock pre-sessions so theres also that to consider as well if you do want to stay with us. I'm pretty sure I have you on FB. Gis one of a buzz there if you're up for it :)

Freyjawulf's picture

Sent ya a message on FB a while back but not sure if you saw it? I tried booking a room in the hostel you mentioned but its all booked up, gutted! Found one that doesn't look too far from the venue though. Will be great to see you at the fest :)

necrodonkey's picture

Fuck, I'll totally be in Berlin that day I should gooooooooo

mad_submarine's picture

Got my ticket today. First time in Berlin ever!

Ysidro's picture

I'll be there! This is gonna be a hard weekend!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments