TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

LEGO TSHIRTSLAYER!!!!

Hadrianblackthr...
Mon, 09/09/2013 - 20:52

While creating my Lego variant, I pondered the idea of creating other members of TSS in Lego and sending the Lego variants to them. Good idea or am I being silly? If it does happen, I might be delayed in getting the parts for the Lego men haha.

doyle92's picture

I love lego! ha, i want one

Zkythe's picture

awesome idea! :D return to childhood is absolutly complete!

Hadrianblackthrash666's picture

I'm actually tempted to get Lego torso pieces printed with patch jackets on, each with different BP's!

Bayernpirat's picture

cool idea - btw you should at a link from your LEGO Avatar to this forum

KorgullTheExterminator's picture

Dude, lego kicks ass! I would love to have a lego version of me.. ghehe. Or just lego Bolt Thrower: http://headbangorgtfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/418613_101509891115...

Blüdrayne's picture

it would be awesome if you made custom lego figurines of musicians as keychains.
I would pay for that if its reasonably priced.
now... Ryan Forster one for me? ;)

I'd throw them in with trades for free haha, and this will happen!

Blüdrayne's picture

Custom outfits will probably need to be custom made. Like you could print a snaggletooth logo on the front for a lemmy one. this would cost a bit i think.

bls-georg-pantera's picture

honestly, i would be willing to pay for that stuff!! hahaha

J.j. Ratte's picture

Well I can ask my girlfriend, she a manager at Lego's biggest store in Europe. Maybe she can fix us something :)

Blüdrayne's picture

your gf has an incredible job.

J.j. Ratte's picture

Haha! yeah man. Build lego creatures for money, I know it´s awesome, and yeah I'm jealous (i'm a legal expert working in a callcentre helpdesk cause there is no fucking work/jobs here!!) FUCK! Time for revolution!!! haha :P

REALLY?! :D Man, you have the best girlfriend!

J.j. Ratte's picture

Hahahaha! Thanks man!!

Blüdrayne's picture

For Trade/Sale?
How much shipping to Australia? ;)

doctordeath's picture

did this ever happen? :)

bad_american1992's picture

Doc still wants his Lego man after all these years hahaha

MorticiA's picture

I love Legos, best toy in the world; and sooo many other toys are duking it out for 2nd place. I still have all of mine. I miss working in a toy store...

Heh. Yea, I think it would be cool to have a lego version of me. Either one of my jackets or my avatar would be neat. I know that there are sellers on ebay that make their own custom Legos. The Dragon Ball series is doing fantastic as Lego bootlegs. There's some great Aliens (movie) homemade limited run kits out there too.

578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• You struck gold, this is amazing!
  • AGREEED🔥🔥
  • Such a bad ass find!
  • You print this?
  • DAMN!
  • OH! I love that the back says ILLinois. I love sporting Bands from my home State!
  • Were these practice runs for Hells Head Bangers?
  • Good old German Thrash!
  • Die 3 zusammen wären auch einiges mehr Wert das es jeweils nur 50 bis 100er Auflagen gibt
  • Würde dir auch alle 3 für den Regicide geben, also den HM Power '83, den Metal Bastards und den Freundschaftspatch
  • Der ist auch neutral
  • Thank you!
  • Cool one!
  • Awesome vinyl..
  • Der HM Power Germany '83 ist komplett neutral
  • Passt ja zur Truppe.