rusty74,
Dark Buddha,
giallorossi,
nishu93
Are you attending?

rusty74

This is a heavy metal wet dream.

ajnin

you seem to like vader, I have not listen to them. what 3 albums should I check out ?

I love Kreator. Seen then the last 2 times they were in Australia. their show with Death Angel was fucking sick!

i got tix to the melb show. 2017 has been not to bad for metal

rusty74

Yeah, i seen the last tour with Death Angel, was incredible.

3 Vader's i would listen to are - De Profundis, Tibi Et Igni and The Empire. I know Nathan rates Necropolis, which is a good album as well, and alot love their first The Ultimate Incantation...and i think their first 2 demos are crushing (especially if you love very early Kreator stuff). Generally they are a band you could pick anything of theirs to start with, very consistent band over the years.

Nater90

Sure do Craig, Fucking love Necropolis!

But agreed, They don't really have much bad stuff, They have the right stuff when it comes to Death Metal!!!!

Pretty epic for a guy (Vocalist Peter) that read a dictionary to learn English and write lyrics.

DeathByMetalAustralia

A must in "The Ultimate Incantation".

Nater90

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Two mighty fine bands that I want to see, Couldn't make it to Kreator's last tour.

I'm trying to save for a new car but I fucking need to see this.

rusty74

will not see a better line up...finally get to see Vader.

Nater90

You got that right mate!!! Would love to meet Piotr and finish our conversation haha, I interviewed him on the phone for over 25 minutes, He's a really great guy!

Keen as fuck to see both but especially Vader.

rusty74

Yeah, been talking Vader for sometime now...finally happening, going to be great, Vader tour shirt will be a must.

Nater90

Nice nice, Of course mate!! One of every design haha.

DeathFuckinMetal

Saw Kreator last time but never have seen Vader and really want to see them. So exited about this I finally get to see Vader!

rusty74

Same, seen Kreator a few times to get the gist, Vader is one of my bucket list bands to see, and seeing them with Kreator...even better.

giallorossi

Nice one! Finally get to see Vader!

rusty74

Bloody Oath.

Fukkunt

shit! Kreator! i might have to go to this and hopefully i can fucking walk by then....i dont know Vader.

rusty74

if you like Kreator then you will more than likely enjoy Vader, hopefully you are walking by then mate.

Nater90

Just printed my ticket.

This is going to be sick.

rusty74

yeah. got mine as well, been smashing the Vader tunes since.

Nater90

Niceeeeee.

Been cranking Paradise Lost a lot lately.

DeathByMetalAustralia

Latest Kreator album is the best one since Coma of Souls. It is a great album.

rusty74

i haven't bought an album from them since Hordes of Chaos, will have give it a listen.

DeathFuckinMetal

My mate told me he snapped up the last 2 tickets for the Adelaide gig, so happy but relieved as well knowing I almost missed out on seeing Vader. As far as I know now Adelaide is sold out! Can't wait, it's going to be an awesome night!

rusty74

I don't know why Adelaide misses out on alot of gigs, should be a great atmosphere been sold out, im the same, cannot wait to see Vader.

Nater90

Fucking sick tits!!!!

Ravishing Grimness

Awesome.Vader is a great band,and finally glad they are breaking through though all these years.Hard work pays off it seems.Wish i could see them again after more than 8 years!

rusty74

true what you said, looking forward to witnessing them.

Necro Rican

I'm going to see Vader here in Puerto Rico next week.

rusty74

enjoy mate, if you grab yourself a tour shirt, post it up.

Nater90

Enjoy mate.

Can't wait to see the merch!!!

Dark Buddha

Me too! Going, Manning Bar. \\m//
Seen US and EU G.O.V. tees online for Kreator, wonder what they'll have here? Last time ABBATH vendor at Manning Bar was cash only so don't depend on EFTPOS.

Nater90

Fuck yeah bro, How you been?

Can't wait to see judging by some of the epic uploads lately!!!

rusty74

Cool mate, see you at the Manning Bar, should be great night.

Dark Buddha

Nater90 Great thanks. All done and dusted last Nov. Now feeling 100% \\m//

Not seen Vader live, will be epic! First gig since ABBATH ...

rusty74 Hopefully, I'm really old, stick out like dog's balls, be wearing a L/S COF tee :-))

Nater90

Great to hear brother \m/

our birthday We made it !!! 10th Birthday is here!!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE BIRTHDAY VIDEO!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Decent start with some great bands. Where did you find that blue-fade GloryHammer patch?
  • Great old school cool, very authentic.
  • Thanks brother! The Emperor patch is sexy as shit, definitely one of the best looking patches in my collection.
  • Good point. Such a shame...
  • Nice.
  • Thanks mate! Yeah I really like this one.
  • Wow! Awesome jacket!
  • Batushka (10x2.5) Peste Noire (8.5x13) I wrote more information in a private message.
  • NeChrist is so overrated. Easily worst album from NM.
  • Really cool!!
  • Nice one, good album!
  • Great!! You should try to dye it black!?
  • Thanks Nater! I agree, each of their albums give you something different. Which one is your favorite?
  • Hell fuck yeah!! Enjoy it!!
  • amazing!
  • That's a REALLY expensive jacket there. I dig that red Hawkwind Patch!!!

Poll

Do you listen to bands that are older than you?
There are 191,716 entries in the gallery and 648,513 comments, and 123 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!