TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Kreator & Vader Australian & New Zealand Tour

rusty74
Thu, 20/04/2017 - 04:35

Saturday 2nd September - Auckland
The Studio
Tuesday 5th September - Perth
Capitol
Thursday 7th September - Adelaide
The Gov
Friday, 8th September - Melbourne
170 Russell
Saturday, 9th September - Sydney
Manning Bar
Sunday, 10th September - Brisbane
The Zoo

Date: 
Saturday, September 2, 2017
Australia

rusty74's picture

This is a heavy metal wet dream.

oldmate's picture

you seem to like vader, I have not listen to them. what 3 albums should I check out ?

I love Kreator. Seen then the last 2 times they were in Australia. their show with Death Angel was fucking sick!

i got tix to the melb show. 2017 has been not to bad for metal

rusty74's picture

Yeah, i seen the last tour with Death Angel, was incredible.

3 Vader's i would listen to are - De Profundis, Tibi Et Igni and The Empire. I know Nathan rates Necropolis, which is a good album as well, and alot love their first The Ultimate Incantation...and i think their first 2 demos are crushing (especially if you love very early Kreator stuff). Generally they are a band you could pick anything of theirs to start with, very consistent band over the years.

Nater90's picture

Sure do Craig, Fucking love Necropolis!

But agreed, They don't really have much bad stuff, They have the right stuff when it comes to Death Metal!!!!

Pretty epic for a guy (Vocalist Peter) that read a dictionary to learn English and write lyrics.

DeathByMetalAustralia's picture

A must in "The Ultimate Incantation".

Nater90's picture

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Two mighty fine bands that I want to see, Couldn't make it to Kreator's last tour.

I'm trying to save for a new car but I fucking need to see this.

rusty74's picture

will not see a better line up...finally get to see Vader.

Nater90's picture

You got that right mate!!! Would love to meet Piotr and finish our conversation haha, I interviewed him on the phone for over 25 minutes, He's a really great guy!

Keen as fuck to see both but especially Vader.

rusty74's picture

Yeah, been talking Vader for sometime now...finally happening, going to be great, Vader tour shirt will be a must.

Nater90's picture

Nice nice, Of course mate!! One of every design haha.

DeathFuckinMetal's picture

Saw Kreator last time but never have seen Vader and really want to see them. So exited about this I finally get to see Vader!

rusty74's picture

Same, seen Kreator a few times to get the gist, Vader is one of my bucket list bands to see, and seeing them with Kreator...even better.

giallorossi's picture

Nice one! Finally get to see Vader!

rusty74's picture

Bloody Oath.

Fukkunt's picture

shit! Kreator! i might have to go to this and hopefully i can fucking walk by then....i dont know Vader.

rusty74's picture

if you like Kreator then you will more than likely enjoy Vader, hopefully you are walking by then mate.

Nater90's picture

Just printed my ticket.

This is going to be sick.

rusty74's picture

yeah. got mine as well, been smashing the Vader tunes since.

Nater90's picture

Niceeeeee.

Been cranking Paradise Lost a lot lately.

DeathByMetalAustralia's picture

Latest Kreator album is the best one since Coma of Souls. It is a great album.

rusty74's picture

i haven't bought an album from them since Hordes of Chaos, will have give it a listen.

deadlock's picture

Man people seem to really dig it. But tbh, I cringe at some of those lyrics too badly to get into it. "Satan is real", seriously?

I thought phantom antichrist was a much stronger album.

My mate told me he snapped up the last 2 tickets for the Adelaide gig, so happy but relieved as well knowing I almost missed out on seeing Vader. As far as I know now Adelaide is sold out! Can't wait, it's going to be an awesome night!

rusty74's picture

I don't know why Adelaide misses out on alot of gigs, should be a great atmosphere been sold out, im the same, cannot wait to see Vader.

Nater90's picture

Fucking sick tits!!!!

rusty74's picture

true what you said, looking forward to witnessing them.

Necro Rican's picture

I'm going to see Vader here in Puerto Rico next week.

rusty74's picture

enjoy mate, if you grab yourself a tour shirt, post it up.

Nater90's picture

Enjoy mate.

Can't wait to see the merch!!!

Dark Buddha's picture

Me too! Going, Manning Bar. \\m//
Seen US and EU G.O.V. tees online for Kreator, wonder what they'll have here? Last time ABBATH vendor at Manning Bar was cash only so don't depend on EFTPOS.

Nater90's picture

Fuck yeah bro, How you been?

Can't wait to see judging by some of the epic uploads lately!!!

rusty74's picture

Cool mate, see you at the Manning Bar, should be great night.

Dark Buddha's picture

Nater90 Great thanks. All done and dusted last Nov. Now feeling 100% \\m//

Not seen Vader live, will be epic! First gig since ABBATH ...

rusty74 Hopefully, I'm really old, stick out like dog's balls, be wearing a L/S COF tee :-))

Nater90's picture

Great to hear brother \m/

Dark Buddha's picture

Just home after Vader and Kreator in Sydney. Vader were awesome Kreator louder and tight as, brilliant. Got two tour tees. Kreator - Satan is Real Oz tour tee, Vader - demon with crosses. They had a much bigger selection than I thought. Pics to come.

rusty74's picture

Great night, the place was absolutely crammed, should have been a bigger venue, though the Manning Bar is one of the best sounding venues in Sydney, good to hear you had a good one, bought the same Vader tee, really cool artwork, as you said, really good selection of merch to choose from. Load up your shirts/shots mate.

Dark Buddha's picture

That mosh pit, Mille is a maniac, gotta love the little guy, killer stage presence. Always a good show esp at Manning Bar, agree killer sound once again.
Vid I took of Vader - Silent Empire. Crowd came out dark, I fucked up ... but ... sound is the hard part. Spider kept checking me out heaps LOL
https://youtu.be/OJM_NZM3GN0

rusty74's picture

That's some pretty good footage you got, the sound is great, there was someone with a go pro on a stick standing where you were, was that you?, the lighting for a good portion of Vader's set was dark, so would have been hard to get a good shot. Good stuff mate.

Dark Buddha's picture

Haha Yeah mate, was me. True, was hoping they'd 'spot' audience occasionally. Got about 20 mins of Vader and battery went flat waiting for ages for Kreator to set up. Mille played guitar, white V, about a foot away ... damn! Sat back and enjoyed the show. Sounded great as PA was high enough above and not too in my face. Most enjoyable \\m//.

Nater90's picture

I've still got the biggest grin on my face 3 days later, Was such an amazing night, Picked my girlfriend up and had a smirk on my face, She said what? I said still can't believe I've seen Kreator & Vader. She asked my favourite Kreator album I said their EP Out of the Dark....Into the Light, She said cool, Going to buy you a shirt and probably a back patch. She looked up Vader ones too but they look squashed and a bit "how ya goin".

rusty74's picture

Cool mate, 3 sold out shows, i dare say both or either band will be back again.

Nater90's picture

Yeah! True that, Kreator merch sold pretty quickly and more were there for them, Both were on point! Support Dire Blaze weren't to bad, Not as good as Desecrator or Hidden Intent, But solid set nonetheless!

oldmate's picture

its mad you had a good time. The melb show kicked ass. KREATOR are fucking sick live!

Nater90's picture

Thanks man, Didn't see you anywhere with your TSS shirt...You should PM me a pic so I know wtf you look like haha.

Indeed they were!! Keen to see em again.

Vader were amazing in Adelaide, Kreator were great too but Vader were fantastic! I hope they come back again one day.

rusty74's picture

Vader ripped it up, i would see them by themselves if they came back for sure.

Dark Buddha's picture

Definitely see them again. Checked Vader's rig esp Marek's pedals during change over when he came over and unplugged them, not seen the brands before, possibly custom stuff? Limited a bit for space by Kreator's gear, didn't effect their sound though.

Dark Buddha's picture

VADER - Intro/Wings/Triumph of Death at Manning Bar Sydney. Lighting guy wakes up about 6 minutes in but sound came up pretty good. Worked all bloody night editing it. Go 1080p full screen, crank it up, enjoy \\m//
https://youtu.be/veo1yt9FcSM

rusty74's picture

cheers mate, yeah different story once the lighting was worked out.

oldmate's picture

Melbourne was sick. no fucking KREATOR tees in XXL which fucking sucks. these cunts never get it right, fucking how hard can it be.

rusty74's picture

would have thought that they would have a few in that size.

oldmate's picture

yea.. sold out.. i miss out heaps its fucking annoying. maybe i should just get to the show more early.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments