Nater90,
rusty74,
giallorossi,
nishu93
Are you attending?

rusty74

This is a heavy metal wet dream.

ajnin

you seem to like vader, I have not listen to them. what 3 albums should I check out ?

I love Kreator. Seen then the last 2 times they were in Australia. their show with Death Angel was fucking sick!

i got tix to the melb show. 2017 has been not to bad for metal

Nater90

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Two mighty fine bands that I want to see, Couldn't make it to Kreator's last tour.

I'm trying to save for a new car but I fucking need to see this.

rusty74

will not see a better line up...finally get to see Vader.

Nater90

You got that right mate!!! Would love to meet Piotr and finish our conversation haha, I interviewed him on the phone for over 25 minutes, He's a really great guy!

Keen as fuck to see both but especially Vader.

rusty74

Yeah, been talking Vader for sometime now...finally happening, going to be great, Vader tour shirt will be a must.

Nater90

Nice nice, Of course mate!! One of every design haha.

DeathFuckinMetal

Saw Kreator last time but never have seen Vader and really want to see them. So exited about this I finally get to see Vader!

rusty74

Same, seen Kreator a few times to get the gist, Vader is one of my bucket list bands to see, and seeing them with Kreator...even better.

giallorossi

Nice one! Finally get to see Vader!

rusty74

Bloody Oath.

Fukkunt

shit! Kreator! i might have to go to this and hopefully i can fucking walk by then....i dont know Vader.

rusty74

if you like Kreator then you will more than likely enjoy Vader, hopefully you are walking by then mate.

Nater90

Just printed my ticket.

This is going to be sick.

rusty74

yeah. got mine as well, been smashing the Vader tunes since.

Nater90

Niceeeeee.

Been cranking Paradise Lost a lot lately.

our birthday TSS 10th Birthday is coming in

!!!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Thanks, friend! Somehow i need to add Manowar though, this cannot be discussed unfortunately...
  • I bought one of the first two albums on a flea market. Back at home I recognised this patch was inside!
  • WOW!!!
  • Yeah Ive noticed they're attracting one hell of a fan base already... could happen sooner than later.
  • fucking sick album!! never gets old!! More Wine, Dirty Money, Tell Someone Who Cares all good tracks!!
  • On a related note: I think the backside of your jacket looks awesome as is. I don't think you need to ad anything.
  • Nice!
  • Super!
  • funny, i just listed their EP.. good old USBM days.. :)
  • I want one!!!
  • Wow! Full flames ofc!
  • Great man!
  • Der ist mega geil, woher haste denn?
  • Sehr geil!
  • True that man, I never got to see them live...

Poll

Do you listen to bands that are older than you?
There are 183,615 entries in the gallery and 633,222 comments, and 178 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!